Northwestern Law Waitlist Crew 2011

Share Your Experiences, Read About Other Experiences. Please keep posts organized by school and expected year of graduation.
User avatar
BuckeyeGirl

New
Posts: 84
Joined: Sun Jan 23, 2011 5:29 pm

Re: Northwestern Law Waitlist Crew 2011

Postby BuckeyeGirl » Mon May 23, 2011 5:30 pm

Following NU law on twitter was the worst choice I've ever made for my mental health. A small batch? Shortly? The ambiguity is killing me

User avatar
JustE

Silver
Posts: 1330
Joined: Tue Sep 28, 2010 8:49 pm

Re: Northwestern Law Waitlist Crew 2011

Postby JustE » Mon May 23, 2011 5:47 pm

BuckeyeGirl wrote:Following NU law on twitter was the worst choice I've ever made for my mental health. A small batch? Shortly? The ambiguity is killing me


:lol: You too, eh? I get texts sent to my iPhone every time he tweets... Hitting refresh on the status checker as we speak...

User avatar
BuckeyeGirl

New
Posts: 84
Joined: Sun Jan 23, 2011 5:29 pm

Re: Northwestern Law Waitlist Crew 2011

Postby BuckeyeGirl » Mon May 23, 2011 5:48 pm

And then johann adds a whole new layer of confusion. Ugh!!!

sold123

New
Posts: 74
Joined: Sun Jan 09, 2011 12:39 am

Re: Northwestern Law Waitlist Crew 2011

Postby sold123 » Mon May 23, 2011 6:51 pm

Anyone still on hold?

RTFM

Bronze
Posts: 307
Joined: Fri Feb 26, 2010 8:45 pm

Re: Northwestern Law Waitlist Crew 2011

Postby RTFM » Mon May 23, 2011 9:21 pm

Sigh. So no one on TLS heard? Also, what does "other decisions" even mean?

User avatar
JustE

Silver
Posts: 1330
Joined: Tue Sep 28, 2010 8:49 pm

Re: Northwestern Law Waitlist Crew 2011

Postby JustE » Mon May 23, 2011 10:54 pm

RTFM wrote:Sigh. So no one on TLS heard? Also, what does "other decisions" even mean?


Other = You're not getting in

iloverosti

New
Posts: 3
Joined: Mon May 23, 2011 11:02 pm

Re: Northwestern Law Waitlist Crew 2011

Postby iloverosti » Mon May 23, 2011 11:10 pm

Long time lurker, first time poster.

I got accepted off the waitlist today. I am totally surprised. I wish you all the best of luck.

TheMania22

New
Posts: 14
Joined: Wed Apr 13, 2011 12:40 pm

Re: Northwestern Law Waitlist Crew 2011

Postby TheMania22 » Tue May 24, 2011 12:37 am

In today. Put on hold in February and Waitlisted a couple of weeks ago. Very surprised and extremely excited.

RTFM

Bronze
Posts: 307
Joined: Fri Feb 26, 2010 8:45 pm

Re: Northwestern Law Waitlist Crew 2011

Postby RTFM » Tue May 24, 2011 1:26 am

Congrats you guys! Mind posting/PMing numbers?

User avatar
j12

Bronze
Posts: 169
Joined: Fri Apr 01, 2011 3:41 pm

Re: Northwestern Law Waitlist Crew 2011

Postby j12 » Tue May 24, 2011 9:07 am

What actions did you take after being WL?

User avatar
JustE

Silver
Posts: 1330
Joined: Tue Sep 28, 2010 8:49 pm

Re: Northwestern Law Waitlist Crew 2011

Postby JustE » Tue May 24, 2011 12:11 pm

RTFM wrote:Congrats you guys! Mind posting/PMing numbers?


Really interested in this.

j12bash wrote:What actions did you take after being WL?


But especially interested in this.

User avatar
BuckeyeGirl

New
Posts: 84
Joined: Sun Jan 23, 2011 5:29 pm

Re: Northwestern Law Waitlist Crew 2011

Postby BuckeyeGirl » Tue May 24, 2011 5:57 pm

So stressful. Every email makes my stomach turn. I'm not sure I can do 3 more months of this!!

snichols16

Bronze
Posts: 295
Joined: Wed Mar 03, 2010 12:33 pm

Re: Northwestern Law Waitlist Crew 2011

Postby snichols16 » Sun May 29, 2011 12:15 pm

.

bk1

Diamond
Posts: 20072
Joined: Sun Mar 14, 2010 7:06 pm

Re: Northwestern Law Waitlist Crew 2011

Postby bk1 » Fri Jun 10, 2011 12:21 pm

In as of 30 minutes ago.

Sub3,170+,URM

TheMania22

New
Posts: 14
Joined: Wed Apr 13, 2011 12:40 pm

Re: Northwestern Law Waitlist Crew 2011

Postby TheMania22 » Fri Jun 10, 2011 12:27 pm

Withdrew after getting accepted from the Waitlist. Got in at Duke the day after w/$$. Hard thing to do, Chicago would have been awesome, but I couldn't turn down the money.

User avatar
j12

Bronze
Posts: 169
Joined: Fri Apr 01, 2011 3:41 pm

Re: Northwestern Law Waitlist Crew 2011

Postby j12 » Fri Jun 10, 2011 3:52 pm

Accepted via email this afternoon.

My prelaw advisor told me he was going to speak to them this week, guess it worked.

User avatar
JustE

Silver
Posts: 1330
Joined: Tue Sep 28, 2010 8:49 pm

Re: Northwestern Law Waitlist Crew 2011

Postby JustE » Fri Jun 10, 2011 4:04 pm

j12bash wrote:Accepted via email this afternoon.

My prelaw advisor told me he was going to speak to them this week, guess it worked.


Wow. Congrats. Stats?

User avatar
bjsesq

Diamond
Posts: 13323
Joined: Fri Nov 19, 2010 3:02 am

Re: Northwestern Law Waitlist Crew 2011

Postby bjsesq » Fri Jun 10, 2011 4:09 pm

egirarde wrote:
j12bash wrote:Accepted via email this afternoon.

My prelaw advisor told me he was going to speak to them this week, guess it worked.


Wow. Congrats. Stats?


According to his profile, 3.8/168.

User avatar
Icculus

Silver
Posts: 1413
Joined: Tue Mar 02, 2010 12:02 am

Re: Northwestern Law Waitlist Crew 2011

Postby Icculus » Sat Jun 11, 2011 2:53 pm

Just got accepted yesterday. 2.79, 173, 8 years WE. I was totally shocked.

bk1

Diamond
Posts: 20072
Joined: Sun Mar 14, 2010 7:06 pm

Re: Northwestern Law Waitlist Crew 2011

Postby bk1 » Sat Jun 11, 2011 2:59 pm

mjcaccio wrote:Just got accepted yesterday. 2.79, 173, 8 years WE. I was totally shocked.


Congrats!

User avatar
j12

Bronze
Posts: 169
Joined: Fri Apr 01, 2011 3:41 pm

Re: Northwestern Law Waitlist Crew 2011

Postby j12 » Sat Jun 11, 2011 11:48 pm

bjsesq wrote:
egirarde wrote:
j12bash wrote:Accepted via email this afternoon.

My prelaw advisor told me he was going to speak to them this week, guess it worked.


Wow. Congrats. Stats?


According to his profile, 3.8/168.


really I'm a 3.79
hope I didn't mislead anyone too much.

leaf

New
Posts: 2
Joined: Tue Jun 14, 2011 10:22 am

Re: Northwestern Law Waitlist Crew 2011

Postby leaf » Tue Jun 14, 2011 10:37 am

Also in last Friday off the waitlist, very excited! Anybody send in their response/deposit yet? Did you get a response?

bk1

Diamond
Posts: 20072
Joined: Sun Mar 14, 2010 7:06 pm

Re: Northwestern Law Waitlist Crew 2011

Postby bk1 » Tue Jun 14, 2011 10:41 am

leaf wrote:Also in last Friday off the waitlist, very excited! Anybody send in their response/deposit yet? Did you get a response?

Congrats. I mailed mine the other day so it hasn't arrived there yet.

leaf

New
Posts: 2
Joined: Tue Jun 14, 2011 10:22 am

Re: Northwestern Law Waitlist Crew 2011

Postby leaf » Tue Jun 14, 2011 10:42 am

bk1 wrote:
leaf wrote:Also in last Friday off the waitlist, very excited! Anybody send in their response/deposit yet? Did you get a response?

Congrats. I mailed mine the other day so it hasn't arrived there yet.


awesome, do you know how they ship the portfolio thing? usps? fedex?

fingersxd

Silver
Posts: 643
Joined: Thu Jan 27, 2011 7:04 pm

Re: Northwestern Law Waitlist Crew 2011

Postby fingersxd » Tue Jun 14, 2011 2:43 pm

Congrats to those who go in on Friday. Still holding tight here...any more news re: expected movement?



Return to “Law School Acceptances, Denials, and Waitlists�

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Majestic-12 [Bot] and 10 guests