Waitlist at William and Mary and WUSTL

Share Your Experiences, Read About Other Experiences. Please keep posts organized by school and expected year of graduation.
legallyb

Waitlist at William and Mary and WUSTL

Postby legallyb » Sat Apr 02, 2011 6:23 pm

Has anyone heard of any movement or details about these waitlists? I'm currently on all three and have been offered a pretty good scholarship at Seton Hall which I am strongly considering. I was just wondering if anyone had any information about the waitlists at these schools.
Last edited by legallyb on Tue Apr 12, 2011 5:43 pm, edited 1 time in total.

The Walrus

Re: Waitlist at Emory, William and Mary, and WUSTL

Postby The Walrus » Fri Apr 08, 2011 4:51 am

I'm on the Emory w/l and haven't heard anything.

oldtimer

Postby oldtimer » Fri Apr 08, 2011 10:34 am

I'm WL at Wash. U. and have heard nothing as of yet.
I've heard they admit people as late as one to two weeks before the start of class! That makes it pretty tough for out of state folks to matric' with that little notice.
Fortunately, I'm local, but honestly, I'm not holding my breath.

david787

Postby david787 » Fri Apr 08, 2011 11:41 am

My brother's roommate's brother (seriously) was waitlisted at WUSTL last year and got in at the end of July. From the scuttlebutt I've heard RE Emory late July is likely as well although yes if someone no-shows at orientation the next person on the WL is getting a call.

legallyb

Postby legallyb » Sat Apr 09, 2011 8:42 pm

I'm still on all three and somewhat hoping I get in to at least one of them. However, if not, I have a good scholarship to a highly ranked T2 near NYC (where I want to focus on IP and entertainment law). So, either way it won't hurt if it never comes to be.

Return to “Law School Acceptances, Denials, and Waitlists”