UC Hastings Tower--when do we find out if we have housing?

Share Your Experiences, Read About Other Experiences. Please keep posts organized by school and expected year of graduation.
Earl Grey

UC Hastings Tower--when do we find out if we have housing?

Postby Earl Grey » Wed Mar 30, 2011 12:21 am

I paid my deposit and submitted my application approximately 2 1/2 weeks ago and I was wondering if anyone knows when we will find out if we have housing secured for next year. If I don't get in, I have to find another place to stay. :shock:

Borhas

Re: UC Hastings Tower--when do we find out if we have housing?

Postby Borhas » Wed Mar 30, 2011 12:27 am

don't worry I don't think it ever totally fills up, and even if you don't get it you'll have other options nearby

I chose not live there but I think I found out sometime in April last year

rebelx13

Postby rebelx13 » Wed Mar 30, 2011 12:44 am

i'd love to live there... if only i could afford it :/

Lasers

Postby Lasers » Thu Mar 31, 2011 2:50 am

Borhas wrote:don't worry I don't think it ever totally fills up, and even if you don't get it you'll have other options nearby

I chose not live there but I think I found out sometime in April last year

yeah, i asked about tower availability at ASD and it seems it isn't a huge worry that it will fill up. hopefully that holds true as i would like to live in the tower should i attend, but i won't be putting down my deposit/housing app for another 2 weeks.

also, to the above, where are you planning on living? the tower prices seem pretty reasonable.

Mike088

Postby Mike088 » Thu Mar 31, 2011 4:00 am

How much do the towers tend to cost? I'm also seriously considering living there. I just got in today though, so i'm a bit behind with applying for a room and what not. Does the application come in the mail?

Return to “Law School Acceptances, Denials, and Waitlists”