- Posts: 179
- Joined: Sun Jul 18, 2010 12:18 pm
So, has anyone been waitlisted and then subsquently admitted with a good scholarhip?
- Posts: 4186
- Joined: Mon Sep 13, 2010 10:16 pm
- Posts: 840
- Joined: Fri May 07, 2010 1:27 am
- Posts: 685
- Joined: Fri Feb 27, 2009 8:40 pm
buckilaw wrote:Plausible if the waitlist is a YP.
That, or sometimes a school will wait list a person with a median score and then realize they are about to lose their median and provide that person with a scholarship to attend. I think that happened with SMU last year.
- Posts: 70
- Joined: Wed Jan 05, 2011 3:18 pm
- Posts: 558
- Joined: Tue Jan 19, 2010 9:25 pm
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: applepie3, ashrice13, azaleafire, Bing [Bot], courtneyleigh_1, em15, hernandp, Instrumental, KatCoco, kvnrogers, laqueredup, latinxlawschool2020, magdalena92, mjm1315, mm2368, oliviaj_j, paisa_sandia, potterotter, Smc1994, snowball17, stephiel717, treetops_rising, trooper10538 and 34 guests