Held at Harvard, What do I need to do?

Share Your Experiences, Read About Other Experiences. Please keep posts organized by school and expected year of graduation.
r6_philly

Re: Held at Harvard, What do I need to do?

Postby r6_philly » Tue Apr 05, 2011 10:43 am

splitmuch wrote:That could be a solid theory...if I were the one in this thread who has a bronze star.

Wouldn't it mean more at Y/S?

sundance95

Re: Held at Harvard, What do I need to do?

Postby sundance95 » Thu Apr 07, 2011 1:34 am

splitmuch wrote:
sundance95 wrote:
splitmuch wrote:
northwood wrote:re apply early next cycle. with a 178 you should be in at some good schools. use the summer to write your essays and optional essays, and visit the areas. mail them all in in september

I know this is the credited response but I really want to move on with my life. I already have a 2/3 scholly to WUSTL in the bag that I'm happy with taking and still waiting on NW (I have WE) GULC, Penn, and this Harvard hold (though I have no delusions that my chances are signicantly non-zero.)

Really? At the end of your life, will your deathbed regret be "If only I was an attorney for one more year?" Reapply man, you are in at least one of MVP with that LSAT and a bronze star.

That could be a solid theory...if I were the one in this thread who has a bronze star.

RC fail, my bad.

Return to “Law School Acceptances, Denials, and Waitlists”