deleted (wrong forum!)

Share Your Experiences, Read About Other Experiences. Please keep posts organized by school and expected year of graduation.
bsm909

deleted (wrong forum!)

Postby bsm909 » Wed Mar 02, 2011 2:30 pm

Wrong forum
Last edited by bsm909 on Wed Mar 02, 2011 2:33 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Lord_Roy

Re: These shoes were made for walkin....

Postby Lord_Roy » Wed Mar 02, 2011 2:32 pm

bsm909 wrote:Okay I know fall classes are far away, but I'm getting a jump start. I may end up at a school requiring more public transportation than the other options. Given the evil sidewalk on my way there, I know my heels will have to be reserved for days I take my car. Outside of my Uggs in the winter, I only wear heels (unless going to the pool and then flip flops) and I know I need to grow my collection of flat sandals, flip flops, wedges, etc. I'm hoping to have this topic be a place for people to post cute things they come along. I'm also starting this early so I can stake out my favorites and snag them on sale between now and then!

Also, I am not a "sensible walking shoe" type person so cute is still the priority here. I'm pretty shoe obsessed so feel like I have a pretty good grip on what is out there, but am always interested in what fantastic things and sites others know of!

Thanks for any help you have!

I think this is the ultimate 250 word Yale essay!

bsm909

Re: These shoes were made for walkin....

Postby bsm909 » Wed Mar 02, 2011 2:34 pm

Haha! Seriously! Sorry about the misplaced post! Thought I was still in the off topic section.

Return to “Law School Acceptances, Denials, and Waitlists”