Law student pickup lines?

Share Your Experiences, Read About Other Experiences. Please keep posts organized by school and expected year of graduation.
clone22
Posts: 354
Joined: Sat Oct 23, 2010 3:38 pm

Re: Law student pickup lines?

Postby clone22 » Wed Feb 23, 2011 12:58 am

MrAnon wrote:I'll very shortly be unemployed and in the breadlines.

winner

pwleed
Posts: 8
Joined: Mon Jun 29, 2009 9:32 am

Re: Law student pickup lines?

Postby pwleed » Wed Feb 23, 2011 1:36 am

Maybe you and I should get together and exchange briefs later?

User avatar
legalprincess
Posts: 92
Joined: Mon Jan 24, 2011 12:32 pm

Re: Law student pickup lines?

Postby legalprincess » Wed Feb 23, 2011 3:17 am

I'm ready to drop my torts.

User avatar
niederbomb
Posts: 962
Joined: Sat Dec 12, 2009 12:07 pm

Re: Law student pickup lines?

Postby niederbomb » Wed Feb 23, 2011 9:49 am

I don't know about pick-up lines, but following that stage:

Accept: She says "yes, let's do it, baby."

Denial: "I have to wash my hair this week"

Waitlist: "Let's just be friends"

User avatar
FeelTheHeat
Posts: 5203
Joined: Tue Jan 18, 2011 2:32 am

Re: Law student pickup lines?

Postby FeelTheHeat » Wed Feb 23, 2011 9:56 am

niederbomb wrote:I don't know about pick-up lines, but following that stage:

Accept: She says "yes, let's do it, baby."

Denial: "I have to wash my hair this week"

Waitlist: "Let's just be friends"


Personally, I think the waitlist would be "I have a boyfriend/girlfriend."

User avatar
legalprincess
Posts: 92
Joined: Mon Jan 24, 2011 12:32 pm

Re: Law student pickup lines?

Postby legalprincess » Wed Feb 23, 2011 10:27 am

FeelTheHeat wrote:
niederbomb wrote:I don't know about pick-up lines, but following that stage:

Accept: She says "yes, let's do it, baby."

Denial: "I have to wash my hair this week"

Waitlist: "Let's just be friends"


Personally, I think the waitlist would be "I have a boyfriend/girlfriend."

"Lets just be friends" is held for further review.

Jeffro
Posts: 163
Joined: Wed Nov 24, 2010 11:41 pm

Re: Law student pickup lines?

Postby Jeffro » Wed Feb 23, 2011 11:00 am

^ "Let's just be friends" seems to be more like "why did you even apply, you're LSAT is nowhere near my median?"

User avatar
Punisha20
Posts: 120
Joined: Mon Nov 01, 2010 10:56 am

Re: Law student pickup lines?

Postby Punisha20 » Wed Feb 23, 2011 11:08 am

FeelTheHeat wrote:
niederbomb wrote:I don't know about pick-up lines, but following that stage:

Accept: She says "yes, let's do it, baby."

Denial: "I have to wash my hair this week"

Waitlist: "Let's just be friends"


Personally, I think the waitlist would be "I have a boyfriend/girlfriend."


I think it would be waitlist as long as he/she really has a significant other. If not, then definite denial.

User avatar
incompetentia
Posts: 2307
Joined: Thu Sep 30, 2010 2:57 pm

Re: Law student pickup lines?

Postby incompetentia » Wed Feb 23, 2011 11:16 am

Just as long as she doesn't YP you.

User avatar
legal_eagle
Posts: 104
Joined: Mon Mar 29, 2010 10:20 am

Re: Law student pickup lines?

Postby legal_eagle » Wed Feb 23, 2011 11:23 am

The 100% best law school pickup line:

I'm in the top 5% of my class

User avatar
niederbomb
Posts: 962
Joined: Sat Dec 12, 2009 12:07 pm

Re: Law student pickup lines?

Postby niederbomb » Wed Feb 23, 2011 11:44 am

incompetentia wrote:Just as long as she doesn't YP you.


YP

Handsome guy goes into club and tries to dance with fat girl. Fat girl acts cold as if to say, 'why me?' Shortly thereafter, fat girl rejects Mr. Good Looks with a "the only reason guys like you approach girls like me is when they are just after...."

Sometimes, however, a guy in the above situation might get a full ride.

User avatar
waitlisteddd
Posts: 87
Joined: Tue Feb 15, 2011 1:04 pm

Re: Law student pickup lines?

Postby waitlisteddd » Wed Feb 23, 2011 12:30 pm

niederbomb wrote:
incompetentia wrote:Just as long as she doesn't YP you.


YP

Handsome guy goes into club and tries to dance with fat girl. Fat girl acts cold as if to say, 'why me?' Shortly thereafter, fat girl rejects Mr. Good Looks with a "the only reason guys like you approach girls like me is when they are just after...."

Sometimes, however, a guy in the above situation might get a full ride.


hahahaha perfect.

subtle
Posts: 927
Joined: Mon Jan 17, 2011 2:43 am

Re: Law student pickup lines?

Postby subtle » Wed Feb 23, 2011 12:32 pm

legal_eagle wrote:The 100% best law school pickup line:

I'm in the top 5% of my class



Doesn't matter if your class is Cooley.

User avatar
rs2004
Posts: 536
Joined: Wed Dec 15, 2010 3:10 pm

Re: Law student pickup lines?

Postby rs2004 » Wed Feb 23, 2011 12:33 pm

haha, let's see......i am living on student loans and probably will be poor as hell for the next five years trying to pay it back.

User avatar
tea_drinker
Posts: 781
Joined: Fri Feb 05, 2010 11:44 am

Re: Law student pickup lines?

Postby tea_drinker » Wed Feb 23, 2011 12:41 pm

niederbomb wrote:
incompetentia wrote:Just as long as she doesn't YP you.


YP

Handsome guy goes into club and tries to dance with fat girl. Fat girl acts cold as if to say, 'why me?' Shortly thereafter, fat girl rejects Mr. Good Looks with a "the only reason guys like you approach girls like me is when they are just after...."

Sometimes, however, a guy in the above situation might get a full ride.


The guy then answers "so what. As long as I get what I want; and with my qualifications, you will have a better reputation."

User avatar
FeelTheHeat
Posts: 5203
Joined: Tue Jan 18, 2011 2:32 am

Re: Law student pickup lines?

Postby FeelTheHeat » Wed Feb 23, 2011 12:51 pm

This topic weaves in and out of brilliance and ineptitude. Needs more memes lol

Chants
Posts: 140
Joined: Sun Oct 10, 2010 9:20 pm

Re: Law student pickup lines?

Postby Chants » Wed Feb 23, 2011 1:02 pm

.




Return to “Law School Acceptances, Denials, and Waitlists”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Anon.y.mousse., cyclawps, JazzyMac, potatocowpower and 14 guests