Just got the call from the dean this morning CA resident second quartile. I respectfully declined as I will be attending NYU in the fall. It would have been a hard decision if I had been accepted earlier, but it was easy to say no now.that I'm committed to NYU.
good luck to all
Share Your Experiences, Read About Other Experiences. Please keep posts organized by school and expected year of graduation.
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: Google [Bot] and 5 guests