Hi!

Share Your Experiences, Read About Other Experiences. Please keep posts organized by school and expected year of graduation.
orwell88

Hi!

Postby orwell88 » Sun Feb 13, 2011 3:24 pm

Hi everyone,
So I told myself that I wasn't going to get too involved in waiting to hear back from law schools and that I would just let things happen. But of course that was a promise I could not keep, so here I am avidly reading others' posts and making one myself! My application was also updated to "Application Completed" on 2/11 and I believe that that was my 3rd or 4th update. I got an invitation to a group interview (which I did not attend) and one for an interview with an alumni (which I did). As of yet, I haven't heard anything regarding a decision. I don't know if there is any meaning to this sequence of events, but if there is meaning to be found, I figure this would be the place where I could have help finding it! My numbers are 165/3.95. Best of luck to everyone else waiting to hear back!

Bildungsroman

Re: Hi!

Postby Bildungsroman » Sun Feb 13, 2011 3:27 pm

I'm guessing Georgetown. They notify acceptances by snail mail and everything else by email I believe. Try to generate a password/username at the admitted students website http://www.law.georgetown.edu/admissions/admitted/ and experience indicates that if you can then you should expect an acceptance letter soon.

rman1201

Postby rman1201 » Sun Feb 13, 2011 3:27 pm

I think you meant to hit "Post Reply", not new topic...

kazu

Postby kazu » Sun Feb 13, 2011 3:29 pm

Bildungsroman wrote:I'm guessing Georgetown. They notify acceptances by snail mail and everything else by email I believe. Try to generate a password/username at the admitted students website http://www.law.georgetown.edu/admissions/admitted/ and experience indicates that if you can then you should expect an acceptance letter soon.

This is starting to freak me out.

Return to “Law School Acceptances, Denials, and Waitlists”