Wouldn't you like to know why you were accepted to a reach?

Share Your Experiences, Read About Other Experiences. Please keep posts organized by school and expected year of graduation.
MrPapagiorgio

Wouldn't you like to know why you were accepted to a reach?

Postby MrPapagiorgio » Tue Feb 08, 2011 12:11 am

I was accepted into my reach, and I just want to know why. (Did they like my PS? Softs?)
Anyone else have this feeling? I know I should be just happy I got in, but now I want to know what did it for them, so to speak.

berkeleyman

Re: Wouldn't you like to know why you were accepted to a reach?

Postby berkeleyman » Tue Feb 08, 2011 12:21 am

I would love to be asking this question to myself right now haha ^_^ maybe if you go to the schools ASW you can talk to someone who read your file if you are insatiably curious?

shoop

Postby shoop » Tue Feb 08, 2011 1:14 am

I would totally love to ask, but I'd be worried that the answer would be something like "we GIS'ed you and you're sexy" or "actually, that was a clerical error."

subtle

Postby subtle » Tue Feb 08, 2011 1:27 am

shoop wrote:I would totally love to ask, but I'd be worried that the answer would be something like "we GIS'ed you and you're sexy" or "actually, that was a clerical error."

But, presumably at that point you would have done well so they could be like, Well, worked out for the best, didn't it?

cowgirl_bebop

Postby cowgirl_bebop » Tue Feb 08, 2011 8:16 am

Im curious as well, but I have a pretty good idea: my PS. Although honestly I would have thought that wasnt enough, but oh well, Im not complaining 8)

Return to “Law School Acceptances, Denials, and Waitlists”