eaa1537 wrote:starrydreamz3 wrote:I'm thinking I should send one in. And if I get held then maybe ask another Professor for an additional letter of recommendation. If I'm waitlisted I'm withdrawing and sending my money to Columbia.
So yeah, maybe I'll draft one tonight. Something short, like 2 paragraphs just reiterating I'm interested and maybe talk a little about my senior paper i'm writing that will be published over the summer.
okk guess I'll start drafting toooooo lol... and at this point I can't even be excited about Columbia because Harvard is going to give me high blood pressure!
Hah well Columbia is my top choice since my SO is in NYC so I'm pretty stoked about knowing where I'll be next year. Then again, if I get a JR2, I don't know if I could turn that down. The best this Josh could do for me right now is waitlist me so I don't feel like crap for applying but I don't have to make a tough decision.