Applied late Dec - early Jan

Share Your Experiences, Read About Other Experiences. Please keep posts organized by school and expected year of graduation.
cowgirl_bebop

Re: Applied late Dec - early Jan

Postby cowgirl_bebop » Wed Jan 19, 2011 5:54 pm

I sent half off in October and the other half a few days ago. Had a hold my all of my apps save one for December scores. I've finally gone complete at most of the schools and hope to hear back.

Only heard from one so far :(

chasgoose

Postby chasgoose » Wed Jan 19, 2011 6:08 pm

I applied 1/7 to most schools. Complete at almost all of them (come on NYU and Cornell!) and UR at a few of them. I really need to stop coming here because seeing all the people who have applied way earlier than I and who have not heard back from anywhere is stressing me out.

dink3500

Postby dink3500 » Wed Jan 19, 2011 8:02 pm

chasgoose wrote:I applied 1/7 to most schools. Complete at almost all of them (come on NYU and Cornell!) and UR at a few of them. I really need to stop coming here because seeing all the people who have applied way earlier than I and who have not heard back from anywhere is stressing me out.

I feel your pain. I am in the exact same situation

Sandro

Postby Sandro » Wed Jan 19, 2011 8:08 pm

chasgoose wrote:I applied 1/7 to most schools. Complete at almost all of them (come on NYU and Cornell!) and UR at a few of them. I really need to stop coming here because seeing all the people who have applied way earlier than I and who have not heard back from anywhere is stressing me out.

You havent even been at 2 weeks yet man ! My advice is to stay away as much as possible, unless you are super auto admit you will be waiting a while. I applied over a month ago and havent heard anything from a bunch of schools...

Return to “Law School Acceptances, Denials, and Waitlists”