UNIV. of Florida Question.

Share Your Experiences, Read About Other Experiences. Please keep posts organized by school and expected year of graduation.
gov

Re: UNIV. of Florida Question.

Postby gov » Sat Jan 15, 2011 2:32 pm

Eh, Gainseville is not that great. Tallahassee is much better with things to do. But after 5 years, I am pretty sure either one would get pretty old. And I am not originally from a city...

Postby 98234872348 » Sat Jan 15, 2011 2:41 pm

minuit wrote:
Cmart050 wrote:
Mr. T wrote:Let him win a national championship and then you can talk. Until then, he is Jimbo fisher (a very good coach) but that's where it stops. Also, there are several QB's who were ranked high (a guy named Tebow who you guys never beat is one of them) and performed very well in college. You just got the dud's (we have 3 heisman winners - all QB's)

Wow, you Nole's fans were so quiet for the last six years - I guess you are all coming out in droves now.

UF is my top choice - I did not even bother to apply to FSU. :P

Oh yea, just got an email from your sorry admissions department..tell them to take me off their list.

[FSU email]

Trolling for App's is pathetic! :oops:

I'm horrified of going to UF because of idiots like this.

+1000

There really aren't many people like this, at least in my experience...

minuit

Postby minuit » Sat Jan 15, 2011 2:59 pm

mistergoft wrote:
minuit wrote:
Cmart050 wrote:
Mr. T wrote:Let him win a national championship and then you can talk. Until then, he is Jimbo fisher (a very good coach) but that's where it stops. Also, there are several QB's who were ranked high (a guy named Tebow who you guys never beat is one of them) and performed very well in college. You just got the dud's (we have 3 heisman winners - all QB's)

Wow, you Nole's fans were so quiet for the last six years - I guess you are all coming out in droves now.

UF is my top choice - I did not even bother to apply to FSU. :P

Oh yea, just got an email from your sorry admissions department..tell them to take me off their list.

[FSU email]

Trolling for App's is pathetic! :oops:

I'm horrified of going to UF because of idiots like this.

+1000

There really aren't many people like this, at least in my experience...

Yeah you're right, I'm sure most people are cool (like you!) Just wanted to make sure this person knows he's a douche, or at least sounds like one.

rbarcelo9

Postby rbarcelo9 » Sat Jan 15, 2011 4:18 pm

Blindc1rca wrote:1. Gainesville is the shit. UF facilities = awesome. City of Gainesville + surrounding area = infinite recreation for the outdoorsy. Tally ain't bad either though. If you're a big-city douchebag then pack your hair gel and go down to Miami.

2. What's the only similarity between FSU and UF students?
...........They all got into FSU.

'nuff said.

You go girl! That UF education and mentality is gonna get you so far in life! everyone loves stuck up snobby person that thinks they are better than everyone!

hurricane10

Postby hurricane10 » Sat Jan 15, 2011 4:26 pm

umm so I'm sensing some FSU/UF animosity on this thread. I really should just end this now and say that my undergrad was the top ranked in Florida and it wasn't FSU or UF so it's obviously superior. In any case, I will not be returning to Miami for law school.. I've gotten into UF and oddly enough am still waiting on FSU although, my decision has already been made in regard to which I think is better.

gov

Postby gov » Sat Jan 15, 2011 4:33 pm

hurricane10 wrote:umm so I'm sensing some FSU/UF animosity on this thread. I really should just end this now and say that my undergrad was the top ranked in Florida and it wasn't FSU or UF so it's obviously superior. In any case, I will not be returning to Miami for law school.. I've gotten into UF and oddly enough am still waiting on FSU although, my decision has already been made in regard to which I think is better.

It started when someone mentioned football. And I think we will all laugh if you try to defend the Miami football program. :)

hurricane10

Postby hurricane10 » Sat Jan 15, 2011 4:49 pm

I'm going to keep my mouth shut regarding sports but only say that I'm extremely optimistic about the near future hah

minuit

Postby minuit » Sat Jan 15, 2011 4:50 pm

hurricane10 wrote:I'm going to keep my mouth shut regarding sports but only say that I'm extremely optimistic about the near future hah

such a jim halpert thing to say ;) i love it!

raredream

Postby raredream » Thu Jan 20, 2011 11:06 am

If your status says this, do you think it warrants a LOCI?

Return to “Law School Acceptances, Denials, and Waitlists”