Share Your Experiences, Read About Other Experiences. Please keep posts organized by school and expected year of graduation.
- Posts: 32
- Joined: Mon Apr 11, 2011 12:45 pm
arthur wrote:Cubyfan21 wrote:Did the people who were accepted last week have to make a decision by a certain date? If so, there could be movement after that date.
i think they usually give them a week to decide.
Correct. Most from last week will probably have to decide by this Thursday.
- Posts: 689
- Joined: Tue Jun 08, 2010 1:54 pm
Cubyfan21 wrote:If you don't mind me asking, where will you be going next fall after turning down the offer?
Penn, I think, unless some pressing reason for me to be in California pops up between now and Sunday. And at the same cost, no less, which I know is pretty much contrary to almost every piece of TLS advice here, haha. After visiting I just felt like it was a better fit for me and that I would strongly prefer to be in Philadelphia. (Nothing against Chicago - I grew up here and I will always love this city - but after going to college and working in the midwest I'm just looking for a change.)
- Posts: 63
- Joined: Tue Dec 22, 2009 5:28 pm
thanks, just waiting to hear about $$$ before i make it official but i'm already counting down to orientation.
Dany wrote:happyfeet wrote:IN!!! got the email yesterday afternoon. good luck to everyone else waiting!!
Congratulations! Hope to see you in Hyde Park in the fall!
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: Exabot [Bot], Google Adsense [Bot] and 6 guests