Twitter feeds to follow for decisions info?

Share Your Experiences, Read About Other Experiences. Please keep posts organized by school and expected year of graduation.
awilson11

Twitter feeds to follow for decisions info?

Postby awilson11 » Fri Jan 07, 2011 2:57 pm

I know Northwestern has two that have given information about decisions in the past. Does anyone else know some others? I'll update the post with them.

Northwestern
@tweetsbyjohann
@nulawadmissions

Chicago
@UChicagoLawApps

Stanford
@SLSAdmissions

Yale
@ylsadmissions

Brooklyn Law School
@BLSadmissions

William and Mary
@WMLawAdmission

Edit: @LawSchoolPlease was suggested as it RT's from a number of law schools. Their tweets are protected so you have to request to follow. Also, I am trying to stick to feeds that deal with one school specifically, and new about admissions, not just about the law school. That way people can build their own lists and follow the schools they want. If there are other good general feeds, I'm happy to make a separate section for them.

Update: Security feature removed. @LawSchoolPlease is following 92 Twitter feeds, so head over there to browse those, or follow her. I updated with good school-specific ones with real info on admissions.
Last edited by awilson11 on Fri Jan 07, 2011 4:01 pm, edited 2 times in total.

LawSchoolPorFavor

Re: Twitter feeds to follow for decisions info?

Postby LawSchoolPorFavor » Fri Jan 07, 2011 3:00 pm

@LawSchoolPlease retweets from UChicago, Northerstern, BC, BU, Cornell, Yale, HLS, Cardozo, Brooklyn, UVA, W&M, Chicago-Kent, NYU, Columbia, W&L, UMich, American and some others

kk19131

Postby kk19131 » Fri Jan 07, 2011 3:01 pm

LawSchoolPorFavor wrote:@LawSchoolPlease retweets from UChicago, Northerstern, BC, BU, Cornell, Yale, HLS, Cardozo, Brooklyn, UVA, W&M, Chicago-Kent, NYU, Columbia, W&L, UMich, American and some others

Is that your Twitter?

LawSchoolPorFavor

Postby LawSchoolPorFavor » Fri Jan 07, 2011 3:08 pm

yup. (all the schools i mentioned in the post above have their own feed too, just search the school's name in the "Find People" box)

LawSchoolPorFavor

Postby LawSchoolPorFavor » Fri Jan 07, 2011 3:14 pm

awilson11 wrote:I know Northwestern has two that have given information about decisions in the past. Does anyone else know some others? I'll update the post with them.

Northwestern
@tweetsbyjohann
@nulawadmissions

Edit: @LawSchoolPlease was suggested as it RT's from a number of law schools. Their tweets are protected so you have to request to follow. Also, I am trying to stick to feeds that deal with one school specifically, and new about admissions, not just about the law school. That way people can build their own lists and follow the schools they want. If there are other good general feeds, I'm happy to make a separate section for them.

Hey thanks for the edit- I actually didn't realize it was protected until I was flooded with requests--> Security request feature is now removed : ) (and you can also search my "following" list for the individual schools)

Return to “Law School Acceptances, Denials, and Waitlists”