What's your Opinion?

Share Your Experiences, Read About Other Experiences. Please keep posts organized by school and expected year of graduation.
paulinaporizkova

Re: What's your Opinion?

Postby paulinaporizkova » Sat Jan 08, 2011 9:28 am

ScarryBakhtin wrote:
lvsmithmarsh wrote:***Also, it's Friday night, I just made a lemon meringue pie, and I'm posting on TLS opinion boards. My life has been stolen from me.***

+1

+2. Except I got drunk, passed out, woke up at 5 a.m. like I usually do after drinking, watched the rest of The Kids Are All Right, then immediately logged on to TLS...and here I am.

JakeL

Postby JakeL » Sat Jan 08, 2011 9:56 am

paulinaporizkova wrote:
ScarryBakhtin wrote:
lvsmithmarsh wrote:***Also, it's Friday night, I just made a lemon meringue pie, and I'm posting on TLS opinion boards. My life has been stolen from me.***

+1

+2. Except I got drunk, passed out, woke up at 5 a.m. like I usually do after drinking, watched the rest of The Kids Are All Right, then immediately logged on to TLS...and here I am.

Lol THIS HAPPENED TO ME TOO.

getitdone

Postby getitdone » Sat Jan 08, 2011 10:13 am

Plenty of med schools in the Caribbean anybody can go to, then come back to the US... its the same thing, the degree is shit, but if you are a beast and you just slacked off in undergrad, then you can still rise to the top.

LilMonsterAnnie

Postby LilMonsterAnnie » Sat Jan 08, 2011 3:08 pm

tttlllsss wrote:
Emma1 wrote:LSAT has been around alot longer than that!!! I have family members who took them in the 70's and have read that they have existed in some form since 1948!

Uhh... you do realize that we had lawyer presidents before 1948, right?

nice.

just to correct the previous comment. The "LSAT" was actually an intelligence test (much like the Scholastic Aptitude Test) for common schoolchildren/adults.

The format that is currently used was implemented in the 1990's, so yes, it is about 20 yrs old (actually less).
What your relatives took was the common exam that anyone could take without much preparation. (much like the SAT)

Return to “Law School Acceptances, Denials, and Waitlists”