University of Dayton Law School

Share Your Experiences, Read About Other Experiences. Please keep posts organized by school and expected year of graduation.
NJcollegestudent
Posts: 490
Joined: Sun Jun 06, 2010 5:12 pm

University of Dayton Law School

Postby NJcollegestudent » Wed Jan 05, 2011 3:03 pm

I just received a phone call from them, and i was unable to pick up. Do they call for admitted students, or do they reject via phone call?

Sandro
Posts: 2526
Joined: Sat Jul 18, 2009 12:12 am

Re: University of Dayton Law School

Postby Sandro » Wed Jan 05, 2011 3:03 pm

that would be awesome if they rejected people via phone call. Cmon man lol.

NJcollegestudent
Posts: 490
Joined: Sun Jun 06, 2010 5:12 pm

Re: University of Dayton Law School

Postby NJcollegestudent » Wed Jan 05, 2011 3:04 pm

Sandro777 wrote:that would be awesome if they rejected people via phone call. Cmon man lol.



You can never be to sure, as usually colleges and law schools rarely call people. I always wait for the mail or the status checker.

Sandro
Posts: 2526
Joined: Sat Jul 18, 2009 12:12 am

Re: University of Dayton Law School

Postby Sandro » Wed Jan 05, 2011 3:08 pm

NJcollegestudent wrote:
Sandro777 wrote:that would be awesome if they rejected people via phone call. Cmon man lol.



You can never be to sure, as usually colleges and law schools rarely call people. I always wait for the mail or the status checker.


What would the phone call be like ? "Hello, this is DLS - you've been rejected. Good bye "

EK14
Posts: 43
Joined: Sat Sep 18, 2010 8:04 pm

Re: University of Dayton Law School

Postby EK14 » Wed Jan 05, 2011 3:17 pm

Not to mention DLS doesn't reject anyone. :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

User avatar
stintez
Posts: 307
Joined: Fri Apr 02, 2010 12:55 pm

Re: University of Dayton Law School

Postby stintez » Wed Jan 05, 2011 3:19 pm

yes the phone call was to let you know your in. Also they will tell you how much your scholly is for if you got one. just an fyi.

NJcollegestudent
Posts: 490
Joined: Sun Jun 06, 2010 5:12 pm

Re: University of Dayton Law School

Postby NJcollegestudent » Wed Jan 05, 2011 5:00 pm

I have an update: I called back and the nice admissions person notified me i was accepted for their program. They seem to be a very nice school and have a friendly staff.

Sandro
Posts: 2526
Joined: Sat Jul 18, 2009 12:12 am

Re: University of Dayton Law School

Postby Sandro » Wed Jan 05, 2011 5:25 pm

NJcollegestudent wrote:I have an update: I called back and the nice admissions person notified me i was accepted for their program. They seem to be a very nice school and have a friendly staff.


strange :o




Return to “Law School Acceptances, Denials, and Waitlists”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Beercules, BrainsyK, canafsa, carlos_danger, cd1945, darthlawyer, HeedMyWarning, NotAGolfer, spursforever, Torres1893, zeglo and 18 guests