Share Your Experiences, Read About Other Experiences. Please keep posts organized by school and expected year of graduation.
- Posts: 188
- Joined: Wed Dec 08, 2010 10:56 pm
- Posts: 8
- Joined: Wed Nov 03, 2010 11:00 am
OMG I'm in too! I'm so glad someone else posted. I was too busy celebrating... I just withdrew my application from Harvard. I knew this was my first choice.
What kind of scholarships are you looking for?
- Posts: 479
- Joined: Sun Dec 19, 2010 12:56 pm
Congrats guys! I just got in too. I"m gong at sticker, but I heardz 99.9% of graduates go biglaw, so it's all good.
- Posts: 269
- Joined: Fri Apr 16, 2010 2:55 pm
Congrats guys. when did you go complete?
- Posts: 26
- Joined: Sat Dec 25, 2010 8:50 pm
I was wait listed, what were your guys' numbers?
- Posts: 2011
- Joined: Tue Feb 24, 2009 5:57 am
Return to “Law School Acceptances, Denials, and Waitlists”
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: Alexa [Bot], Exabot [Bot] and 2 guests