Emory, you are mean Forum

Share Your Experiences, Read About Other Experiences. Please keep posts organized by school and expected year of graduation.
JJDancer

Gold

Emory, you are mean

Post by JJDancer » Tue Jan 04, 2011 1:13 am

Thanks Emory for not giving me a fee waiver and then sending me a letter telling me to apply for your highest scholarship.

I would have applied if you didn't send me the letter on Jan 3 telling me I needed to apply and submit 1 extra LOR by Jan 5.

Thanks for dinging me before I even applied by sending me a horribly timed invitation.
I wasn't going to apply anyways.

(This is all in jest. Please don't freak out/defend Emory. This is just my personal opinion making fun of the situation. Also I know, "cool story bro sis"

hokie

Bronze

Re: Emory, you are mean

Post by hokie » Tue Jan 04, 2011 1:19 am

cool story bro sis :wink:

ksimon2007

Silver

Post by ksimon2007 » Tue Jan 04, 2011 1:21 am

JJDancer wrote:Thanks Emory for not giving me a fee waiver and then sending me a letter telling me to apply for your highest scholarship.

I would have applied if you didn't send me the letter on Jan 3 telling me I needed to apply and submit 1 extra LOR by Jan 5.

Thanks for dinging me before I even applied by sending me a horribly timed invitation.

(This is all in jest. Please don't freak out/defend Emory. This is just my personal opinion making fun of the situation. Also I know, "cool story bro sis"
Another TLS'er had the same experience...pretty interesting stuff...how do they send the invite?

JJDancer

Gold

Post by JJDancer » Tue Jan 04, 2011 1:26 am

ksimon2007 wrote:
JJDancer wrote:Thanks Emory for not giving me a fee waiver and then sending me a letter telling me to apply for your highest scholarship.

Another TLS'er had the same experience...pretty interesting stuff...how do they send the invite?
snail mail. No postmark date so I can't tell if it just took forever to get here.

JJDancer

Gold

Post by JJDancer » Tue Jan 04, 2011 1:26 am

hokie wrote:cool story bro sis :wink:
:lol:

Just looking to commiserate w. others if anyone had the same thing happen to them.

Want to continue reading?

Register now to search topics and post comments!

Absolutely FREE!

vegenator

Bronze

Post by vegenator » Tue Jan 04, 2011 1:53 am

Happened to me as well. Rejected my request for a fee waiver, I lost interest and today I got the invite to apply to the scholarship today. There's no way I could arrange another lor in 2 days. Meh... Not really upset, but kind of fascinated by their lack of planning in the timing if these invitations.

stlisforlovers

Bronze

Post by stlisforlovers » Tue Jan 04, 2011 2:18 am

vegenator wrote:Happened to me as well. Rejected my request for a fee waiver, I lost interest and today I got the invite to apply to the scholarship today. There's no way I could arrange another lor in 2 days. Meh... Not really upset, but kind of fascinated by their lack of planning in the timing if these invitations.
They sent me a CRS fee waiver and your numbers are way better than mine. Weird. What's you deal, Emory?

Grizz

Diamond

Post by Grizz » Tue Jan 04, 2011 2:19 am

What was mean was Emory's latest OCI

badump tssss

Grizz

Diamond

Post by Grizz » Tue Jan 04, 2011 2:19 am

Also stlisforlovers you're cute whatsup.

Want to continue reading?

Register for access!

Did I mention it was FREE ?

Return to “Law School Acceptances, Denials, and Waitlists”