Emory, you are mean

Share Your Experiences, Read About Other Experiences. Please keep posts organized by school and expected year of graduation.
JJDancer

Emory, you are mean

Postby JJDancer » Tue Jan 04, 2011 1:13 am

Thanks Emory for not giving me a fee waiver and then sending me a letter telling me to apply for your highest scholarship.

I would have applied if you didn't send me the letter on Jan 3 telling me I needed to apply and submit 1 extra LOR by Jan 5.

Thanks for dinging me before I even applied by sending me a horribly timed invitation.
I wasn't going to apply anyways.

(This is all in jest. Please don't freak out/defend Emory. This is just my personal opinion making fun of the situation. Also I know, "cool story bro sis"

hokie

Re: Emory, you are mean

Postby hokie » Tue Jan 04, 2011 1:19 am

cool story bro sis :wink:

ksimon2007

Postby ksimon2007 » Tue Jan 04, 2011 1:21 am

JJDancer wrote:Thanks Emory for not giving me a fee waiver and then sending me a letter telling me to apply for your highest scholarship.

I would have applied if you didn't send me the letter on Jan 3 telling me I needed to apply and submit 1 extra LOR by Jan 5.

Thanks for dinging me before I even applied by sending me a horribly timed invitation.

(This is all in jest. Please don't freak out/defend Emory. This is just my personal opinion making fun of the situation. Also I know, "cool story bro sis"

Another TLS'er had the same experience...pretty interesting stuff...how do they send the invite?

JJDancer

Postby JJDancer » Tue Jan 04, 2011 1:26 am

ksimon2007 wrote:
JJDancer wrote:Thanks Emory for not giving me a fee waiver and then sending me a letter telling me to apply for your highest scholarship.

Another TLS'er had the same experience...pretty interesting stuff...how do they send the invite?

snail mail. No postmark date so I can't tell if it just took forever to get here.

JJDancer

Postby JJDancer » Tue Jan 04, 2011 1:26 am

hokie wrote:cool story bro sis :wink:

:lol:

Just looking to commiserate w. others if anyone had the same thing happen to them.

vegenator

Postby vegenator » Tue Jan 04, 2011 1:53 am

Happened to me as well. Rejected my request for a fee waiver, I lost interest and today I got the invite to apply to the scholarship today. There's no way I could arrange another lor in 2 days. Meh... Not really upset, but kind of fascinated by their lack of planning in the timing if these invitations.

stlisforlovers

Postby stlisforlovers » Tue Jan 04, 2011 2:18 am

vegenator wrote:Happened to me as well. Rejected my request for a fee waiver, I lost interest and today I got the invite to apply to the scholarship today. There's no way I could arrange another lor in 2 days. Meh... Not really upset, but kind of fascinated by their lack of planning in the timing if these invitations.

They sent me a CRS fee waiver and your numbers are way better than mine. Weird. What's you deal, Emory?

Grizz

Postby Grizz » Tue Jan 04, 2011 2:19 am

What was mean was Emory's latest OCI

badump tssss

Grizz

Postby Grizz » Tue Jan 04, 2011 2:19 am

Also stlisforlovers you're cute whatsup.

Return to “Law School Acceptances, Denials, and Waitlists”