University of New Mexico 2011 Forum

Share Your Experiences, Read About Other Experiences. Please keep posts organized by school and expected year of graduation.
nStiver

Bronze

Re: University of New Mexico 2011

Post by nStiver » Thu Jul 14, 2011 11:48 pm

Oh ya, I am damn sure going to accept. I didn't put in all those hours of work to get here for nothing.

firemed

Silver

Post by firemed » Fri Jul 15, 2011 11:19 am

nStiver wrote:Hey I hate to resurect an old thread but I got in today!

YAY!!!!!!

ROCK ON!!!!

nStiver

Bronze

Post by nStiver » Fri Jul 15, 2011 3:02 pm

Haha thanks firmed. I was pretty persistent so I think that helped pull me over the line. Hey firmed do you plan to work at all first semester or not at all?

lobowannabe

New

Post by lobowannabe » Fri Jul 15, 2011 4:10 pm

nStiver wrote:Oh ya, I am damn sure going to accept. I didn't put in all those hours of work to get here for nothing.
Congratulations!!! I'm so excited for you!!! I'll be tracking you guys down next year to say hello for sure!

jeffreymabq

New

Post by jeffreymabq » Fri Jul 15, 2011 4:13 pm

Congrats - I had heard through a friend that there were more people getting bumped off the waitlist today (that's actually why I got on here this afternoon - give some people hope).

Side note - there is a Incoming 1L/Mentor Happy Hour tonight at Kelly's at 5:30. It was coordinated through the Facebook group, so if anyone sees this - sorry for the short notice. Did not even think to post it here - my bad.

Hope to see some of you there!

Want to continue reading?

Register now to search topics and post comments!

Absolutely FREE!

jeffreymabq

New

Post by jeffreymabq » Fri Jul 15, 2011 4:20 pm

lobowannabe wrote:
nStiver wrote:Oh ya, I am damn sure going to accept. I didn't put in all those hours of work to get here for nothing.
Congratulations!!! I'm so excited for you!!! I'll be tracking you guys down next year to say hello for sure!
Did you hear anything on this round of bumps?

firemed

Silver

Post by firemed » Fri Jul 15, 2011 4:22 pm

nStiver wrote:Haha thanks firmed. I was pretty persistent so I think that helped pull me over the line. Hey firmed do you plan to work at all first semester or not at all?
Not at all first semester, but 6-12 hours a week second semester. U?

also, PM me back or txt me or something.

lobowannabe

New

Post by lobowannabe » Fri Jul 15, 2011 5:16 pm

jeffreymabq wrote:
lobowannabe wrote:
Did you hear anything on this round of bumps?
Not yet. Cross your fingers that I hear somehting now that I hear there is movement on the list.

lobowannabe

New

Post by lobowannabe » Fri Jul 15, 2011 5:18 pm

jeffreymabq wrote:
Congrats - I had heard through a friend that there were more people getting bumped off the waitlist today (that's actually why I got on here this afternoon - give some people hope).

Side note - there is a Incoming 1L/Mentor Happy Hour tonight at Kelly's at 5:30. It was coordinated through the Facebook group, so if anyone sees this - sorry for the short notice. Did not even think to post it here - my bad.

How many others have been offered spots? What else have you heard about the list?

Want to continue reading?

Register for access!

Did I mention it was FREE ?

jeffreymabq

New

Post by jeffreymabq » Fri Jul 15, 2011 5:56 pm

lobowannabe wrote:
jeffreymabq wrote:

How many others have been offered spots? What else have you heard about the list?
This thread, sir, has all I know. I will poke around, however.

ejeric

New

Post by ejeric » Fri Aug 26, 2011 12:12 am

Hi, I'm a 1L at UCLA and have Prof. Gomez for Civ Pro. It's her first year back at UCLA after teaching at UNM for several years. I was wondering if anyone had her as a prof at UNM? It's only a couple weeks in and I'm already pretty lost, and was hoping someone would have some advice on her teaching/grading style and such.

Thanks so much!

Register now!

Resources to assist law school applicants, students & graduates.

It's still FREE!

Return to “Law School Acceptances, Denials, and Waitlists”