Early Waitlist Action?

Share Your Experiences, Read About Other Experiences. Please keep posts organized by school and expected year of graduation.
fakemoney

Early Waitlist Action?

Postby fakemoney » Wed Dec 22, 2010 11:44 am

Please humor my wishful thinking...

Do any of you know of any instances of schools taking people off a waitlist relatively early (which I'll define as from the end of March and earlier) ? I know, generally speaking, waitlist movement occurs once deposit deadlines pass in April and May, but was just curious if anyone has any info about this, so as to give all of us in purgatory hope of an early reprieve.

LB88

Re: Early Waitlist Action?

Postby LB88 » Sun Jan 09, 2011 4:09 pm

fakemoney wrote:Please humor my wishful thinking...

Do any of you know of any instances of schools taking people off a waitlist relatively early (which I'll define as from the end of March and earlier) ? I know, generally speaking, waitlist movement occurs once deposit deadlines pass in April and May, but was just curious if anyone has any info about this, so as to give all of us in purgatory hope of an early reprieve.

I would be interested to know about this as well, I applied ED to Brooklyn and my status checker just says "Wait List" so I wonder if they do that on a rolling basis as well...I plan on calling them on Monday so maybe they will have some more helpful information

Return to “Law School Acceptances, Denials, and Waitlists”