Not showing up on LSN...

Share Your Experiences, Read About Other Experiences. Please keep posts organized by school and expected year of graduation.
NorCalBruin

Not showing up on LSN...

Postby NorCalBruin » Fri Dec 17, 2010 7:17 pm

Hey Y'all,

I am registered on LSN and should have a couple green traingles on the graphs where I have been accepted. However, when I look at the graphs, I can't find myself.

Is anyone else having this problem? Just trying to pay back the help LSN has givin me.

T6Hopeful

Re: Not showing up on LSN...

Postby T6Hopeful » Fri Dec 17, 2010 7:20 pm

NorCalBruin wrote:Hey Y'all,

I am registered on LSN and should have a couple green traingles on the graphs where I have been accepted. However, when I look at the graphs, I can't find myself.

Is anyone else having this problem? Just trying to pay back the help LSN has givin me.

Did you make sure ALL the info on your page is filled in? As in, made sure you switched your decision from Pending to Accepted, that you're on the 2010-2011 cycle, etc? I don't think the date should have any effect, but yeah.

Wolverine Den

Postby Wolverine Den » Fri Dec 17, 2010 7:22 pm

NorCalBruin, the reason why you are not showing up on the graph is most likely due to the fact that you are not "User Verified." LSN actually sends an email to your email address when you register, but more often times than not, the email goes into the spam folder. Check your spam inbox or ask LSN to send another email to your address for verification.

AreJay711

Postby AreJay711 » Fri Dec 17, 2010 7:25 pm

Wolverine Den wrote:NorCalBruin, the reason why you are not showing up on the graph is most likely due to the fact that you are not "User Verified." LSN actually sends an email to your email address when you register, but more often times than not, the email goes into the spam folder. Check your spam inbox or ask LSN to send another email to your address for verification.

This happened to me. Partially because the email name they use looks sketchy.

NorCalBruin

Postby NorCalBruin » Fri Dec 17, 2010 7:25 pm

Yep, that was it.

Thanks!

molazapuku

Postby molazapuku » Sat Dec 18, 2010 2:39 pm

I had the same problem. It doesnt like free email addresses, apparaently... but when I sent the confirmation to my work email it worked just fine. Never did find the others in the spam folder.

Return to “Law School Acceptances, Denials, and Waitlists”