OrdinarilySkilled wrote: r6_philly wrote: OrdinarilySkilled wrote:
r6_philly wrote:You don't have to participate in anything though. You just enjoy the amenities, then hang out with your friends. The experience is what you make it out to be.
"How to get a shy friend to go to a strip club"
Shy friends are the worst at strip clubs. They front like they don't want it.
Haha accurate analysis
Where in the world did this conversation go? Recap of the last hour.
1) Veyron gives a firsthand example of how great firm receptions can be.
2) IP at Penn is somehow woven in.
3) A fleeting moment is spent discussing UG party situations.
4) A couple people admit to grandma-like partying behavior.
5) Discuss: should your shy friends accompany you to strip clubs?
End note: law_monkey <3s this thread.