IN AT UPENN

Share Your Experiences, Read About Other Experiences. Please keep posts organized by school and expected year of graduation.
User avatar
helloscriptkitti
Posts: 53
Joined: Mon Apr 20, 2009 4:03 am

Re: IN AT UPENN

Postby helloscriptkitti » Mon Apr 25, 2011 2:11 pm

r6_philly wrote:
helloscriptkitti wrote:I sent my deposit off this weekend, so I guess that makes it official! Just requested to be added to FB group r6 :)


Congrats! I think I approved you right? I can't tell who's who lol


Yep, I'm in there...hiding out as usual (I have to stop that)

c_dubya_s
Posts: 557
Joined: Tue Nov 02, 2010 11:58 am

Re: IN AT UPENN

Postby c_dubya_s » Mon Apr 25, 2011 2:16 pm

At the risk of sounding like a total idiot, how does one go about joining this Facebook group? All I see is an email address at the top of the group page...

User avatar
absolutazn87
Posts: 715
Joined: Wed Aug 20, 2008 2:16 am

Re: IN AT UPENN

Postby absolutazn87 » Mon Apr 25, 2011 2:20 pm

c_dubya_s wrote:At the risk of sounding like a total idiot, how does one go about joining this Facebook group? All I see is an email address at the top of the group page...

You should be able to request to join and the admins will have to approve it :)

c_dubya_s
Posts: 557
Joined: Tue Nov 02, 2010 11:58 am

Re: IN AT UPENN

Postby c_dubya_s » Mon Apr 25, 2011 4:43 pm

absolutazn87 wrote:
c_dubya_s wrote:At the risk of sounding like a total idiot, how does one go about joining this Facebook group? All I see is an email address at the top of the group page...

You should be able to request to join and the admins will have to approve it :)

Oh OK. Reading comp fail on my part. Thanks!

User avatar
The Gentleman
Posts: 670
Joined: Fri Jul 02, 2010 12:25 am

Re: IN AT UPENN

Postby The Gentleman » Mon Apr 25, 2011 4:43 pm

Withdrew and put 70k back in the pot. It was extremely tough because I loved Penn and all the people I met there. I'll be heading to GULC, so if any of you need a place to crash in DC then shoot me a PM.

Best of luck to you all!

r6_philly
Posts: 10707
Joined: Sat Dec 19, 2009 4:32 pm

Re: IN AT UPENN

Postby r6_philly » Mon Apr 25, 2011 8:20 pm

absolutazn87 wrote:You should be able to request to join and the admins will have to approve it :)


You make it sounds like there are so many of them lol

r6_philly
Posts: 10707
Joined: Sat Dec 19, 2009 4:32 pm

Re: IN AT UPENN

Postby r6_philly » Mon Apr 25, 2011 8:21 pm

The Gentleman wrote:Withdrew and put 70k back in the pot. It was extremely tough because I loved Penn and all the people I met there. I'll be heading to GULC, so if any of you need a place to crash in DC then shoot me a PM.

Best of luck to you all!


Best of luck!

It was fun hanging out with you. Maybe in DC :)

r6_philly
Posts: 10707
Joined: Sat Dec 19, 2009 4:32 pm

Re: IN AT UPENN

Postby r6_philly » Mon Apr 25, 2011 8:22 pm

helloscriptkitti wrote:
r6_philly wrote:
helloscriptkitti wrote:I sent my deposit off this weekend, so I guess that makes it official! Just requested to be added to FB group r6 :)


Congrats! I think I approved you right? I can't tell who's who lol


Yep, I'm in there...hiding out as usual (I have to stop that)


First remove the mask on your avatar. Then post some things in the FB group. :lol:

WhirledWorld
Posts: 331
Joined: Wed Sep 22, 2010 11:04 am

Re: IN AT UPENN

Postby WhirledWorld » Fri Apr 29, 2011 2:09 pm

.




Return to “Law School Acceptances, Denials, and Waitlists”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: carlos_danger, Dodocogon, Google [Bot], mike90018, potatocowpower, Purple Post It Note and 13 guests