CANCELED DEC>>FEB LSAT for this cycle? HHHEEEELLLPP!!!!

Share Your Experiences, Read About Other Experiences. Please keep posts organized by school and expected year of graduation.
Law Sauce

Re: CANCELED DEC>>FEB LSAT for this cycle? HHHEEEELLLPP!!!!

Postby Law Sauce » Tue Dec 14, 2010 1:26 pm

HeavenWood wrote:
Law Sauce wrote:I say, forget about the lsat for a while, enjoy your last semester of college. Then when your done with UG take the lsat in June or October and apply then. Its only a year, its smart finacially, and it will give you the full range of options next year. Your gonna be a lawyer for the rest of your life and it makes a big difference where you go to school. Take your time, have fun, make your life easier, go for the class of 2015.

of coarse if you really cant then i can respect that. I just cant see many reasons why you really couldn't. most reasons just come down to dont want to. Even if you get into ND either way, the scholarship will be much better next year with your good lsat that you took your time and got.

your call tho obviously

I agree that the OP should wait a year, but if the LSAT is still fresh in his/her mind, getting it out of the way in February may be the best option.

yea fair enough, i think lolol should do whatever lolol wants, final answer

Miracle

Re: CANCELED DEC>>FEB LSAT for this cycle? HHHEEEELLLPP!!!!

Postby Miracle » Tue Dec 14, 2010 9:42 pm

Law Sauce wrote:
HeavenWood wrote:
Law Sauce wrote:I say, forget about the lsat for a while, enjoy your last semester of college. Then when your done with UG take the lsat in June or October and apply then. Its only a year, its smart finacially, and it will give you the full range of options next year. Your gonna be a lawyer for the rest of your life and it makes a big difference where you go to school. Take your time, have fun, make your life easier, go for the class of 2015.

of coarse if you really cant then i can respect that. I just cant see many reasons why you really couldn't. most reasons just come down to dont want to. Even if you get into ND either way, the scholarship will be much better next year with your good lsat that you took your time and got.

your call tho obviously

I agree that the OP should wait a year, but if the LSAT is still fresh in his/her mind, getting it out of the way in February may be the best option.

yea fair enough, i think lolol should do whatever lolol wants, final answer

lol

Return to “Law School Acceptances, Denials, and Waitlists”