tkgrrett wrote:Yea I am but Stanford isnt totally out of the question yet. We havent had a real serious talk about it since I havent been accepted (my relationship tip #1, avoid all arguments until they can no longer be avoided) to Stanford. I really think I could talk her into Stanford if I really wanted. Im actually kind of liking Harvard a lot more than I thought I would though so it will probably come down to the visits if I get Stanford. 5 years ago I undoubtedly wouldve turned down Harvard for one of these two but with the economic uncertainty UC-Berk is probably too big a risk, relative to H, these days.
Everyone would be happy then! Still look forward to meeting you at ASW. I am in a similar situation but I will visit and then decide. Everyone wants me to stay at Penn, but I love the IP focus of Berkeley and Stanford. Plus I already have strong connections here, so I would like to get a west coast degree to expand my marketability. Looking forward to meeting you at ASW. I am sure many of us will be facing similar decisions then, we can probably benefit from the thought processes of others.