In at Berkeley! Forum

Share Your Experiences, Read About Other Experiences. Please keep posts organized by school and expected year of graduation.
mistermister

Bronze

Re: In at Berkeley!

Post by mistermister » Fri Apr 15, 2011 7:15 pm

aesis wrote:Yep, commit/tentatively commit/withdraw.
is there a second date you need to re-confirm? when is money actually due for the first time?

(trying to get a little WL info here)

aesis

Bronze

Post by aesis » Fri Apr 15, 2011 7:25 pm

mistermister wrote:
is there a second date you need to re-confirm? when is money actually due for the first time?

There is no financial deposit. The second date is June 1 at 5pm PDT. You will then be required to withdraw from all waitlists and admitted schools. Also, your Statement of Legal Residence is required by June 1st.

I think the first payments are due in August when loans are disbursed? Unsure though. Too lazy to search right now.

mistermister

Bronze

Post by mistermister » Fri Apr 15, 2011 7:26 pm

aesis wrote:
mistermister wrote:

There is no financial deposit. The second date is June 1 at 5pm PDT. You will then be required to withdraw from all waitlists and admitted schools.
this is helpful! thanks! this must be way they've told waitlisters early June at best...

forward

Bronze

Post by forward » Mon Apr 18, 2011 6:46 pm

Accepted my scholarship offer today. I'm headed Boalt this fall! :mrgreen:

Tanicius

Gold

Post by Tanicius » Mon Apr 18, 2011 9:49 pm

forward wrote:Accepted my scholarship offer today. I'm headed Boalt this fall! :mrgreen:
Yay! :D

Want to continue reading?

Register now to search topics and post comments!

Absolutely FREE!

Rotor

Silver

Post by Rotor » Fri Apr 29, 2011 10:17 pm

For those who have been concerned about the construction, the class of 2011 and the faculty had a ribbon cutting ceremony at the South Addition this afternoon. There is still some finish work that needs to be done on the outside and looks to be a bit of interior work left too, but it doesn't look like anything that would drag on into the start of next year.

(Apologies for spamming several Berkeley threads, but I couldn't remember where the concern was, and with finals coming I didn't have time to look)

Want to continue reading?

Register for access!

Did I mention it was FREE ?

Return to “Law School Acceptances, Denials, and Waitlists”