Latest time to submit a GW ED?

Share Your Experiences, Read About Other Experiences. Please keep posts organized by school and expected year of graduation.
itsnotrealme

Latest time to submit a GW ED?

Postby itsnotrealme » Tue Nov 30, 2010 2:12 am

It says the deadline is Dec 15th. But I am wondering if submitting too late will appear to be not serious enough...
I know it is very late now. But I had to deal with something else and will probably get my application materials ready by next week..

minuit

Re: Latest time to submit a GW ED?

Postby minuit » Tue Nov 30, 2010 9:33 am

itsnotrealme wrote:It says the deadline is Dec 15th. But I am wondering if submitting too late will appear to be not serious enough...
I know it is very late now. But I had to deal with something else and will probably get my application materials ready by next week..

As long as you get your app in before the 15th, I think you will be fine. They normally just take the 30ish people with the strongest numbers, I think. :)

itsnotrealme

Re: Latest time to submit a GW ED?

Postby itsnotrealme » Tue Nov 30, 2010 9:40 am

Thanks!
minuit wrote:
itsnotrealme wrote:It says the deadline is Dec 15th. But I am wondering if submitting too late will appear to be not serious enough...

As long as you get your app in before the 15th, I think you will be fine. They normally just take the 30ish people with the strongest numbers, I think. :)

Return to “Law School Acceptances, Denials, and Waitlists”