What's wrong with LSN

Share Your Experiences, Read About Other Experiences. Please keep posts organized by school and expected year of graduation.
jr1886

What's wrong with LSN

Postby jr1886 » Mon Nov 22, 2010 9:19 pm

Since yesterday, I can't sign in on lsn.com
My id and password are correct but everytime I tried to sign in, I get this message:
There is a problem with sessions. Please send an email to webmaster@lawschoolnumbers.com
Anyone else having this issue?
I email webmaster but i did not get a reply

JazzOne

Re: What's wrong with LSN

Postby JazzOne » Mon Nov 22, 2010 9:20 pm

jr1886 wrote:Since yesterday, I can't sign in on lsn.com
My id and password are correct but everytime I tried to sign in, I get this message:
There is a problem with sessions. Please send an email to webmaster@lawschoolnumbers.com

Cookies maybe? I seem to recall this coming up before. Try a search.

artichoke

Postby artichoke » Mon Nov 22, 2010 9:20 pm

jr1886 wrote:Since yesterday, I can't sign in on lsn.com

This happened to me as well, it took a few days before they fixed the problem and I never heard back from them.

jr1886

Postby jr1886 » Mon Nov 22, 2010 9:22 pm

Thank you guys. I m going to do a search. It seems webmaster is not very responsive.
If you guys know of any solution, let me know.

r6_philly

Postby r6_philly » Mon Nov 22, 2010 9:27 pm

jr1886

Postby jr1886 » Mon Nov 22, 2010 9:42 pm

I downloaded opera but It did not solve the problem
My IE is not working either so I don't know what else to do
Thanks anyway Philly

r6_philly

Postby r6_philly » Mon Nov 22, 2010 9:45 pm

jr1886 wrote:I downloaded opera but It did not solve the problem
Thanks anyway Philly

Restart computer, try Chrome, use private browsing.

brokenwindows

Postby brokenwindows » Mon Nov 22, 2010 10:16 pm

I feel like I have tried everything with this too! I downloaded Mozilla, Chrome, and only used my sister's mac and nothing has been a sure thing except having my phone logged in continually just to be able to update. It took 7 days just to get logged in after I logged out last month. The webmaster has never responded to my emails, ever. I totally feel your pain!

jr1886

Postby jr1886 » Mon Nov 22, 2010 10:25 pm

r6_philly wrote:
jr1886 wrote:I downloaded opera but It did not solve the problem
Thanks anyway Philly

Restart computer, try Chrome, use private browsing.

Following your suggestion, I download chrome. When I try to open it, this is the msg i get:
This webpage is not available.

The webpage at http://www.google.com/ might be temporarily down or it may have moved permanently to a new web address.

More information on this error

I think my computer might be infected with a virus. I can't even access IE.
brokenwindows wrote:I feel like I have tried everything with this too! I downloaded Mozilla, Chrome, and only used my sister's mac and nothing has been a sure thing except having my phone logged in continually just to be able to update. It took 7 days just to get logged in after I logged out last month. The webmaster has never responded to my emails, ever. I totally feel your pain!

Webmaster sucks. I want to create another account but i am afraid the same thing will occur

r6_philly

Postby r6_philly » Mon Nov 22, 2010 10:30 pm

download AdAware from download.com and do scans. I use it for all my PC's. My macs don't get infected.

I had this happened to me a couple of times on different computers, but it only affects that computer.

There is no webmaster for that site, they let it run free. If they did maintenance this wouldn't happen.

JazzOne

Postby JazzOne » Mon Nov 22, 2010 10:32 pm

brokenwindows wrote:I feel like I have tried everything with this too! I downloaded Mozilla, Chrome, and only used my sister's mac and nothing has been a sure thing except having my phone logged in continually just to be able to update. It took 7 days just to get logged in after I logged out last month. The webmaster has never responded to my emails, ever. I totally feel your pain!

lol @ your handle describing your problem

brokenwindows

Postby brokenwindows » Mon Nov 22, 2010 10:58 pm

JazzOne wrote:

lol @ your handle describing your problem

HAHA!

Return to “Law School Acceptances, Denials, and Waitlists”