Phoenix Law School

Share Your Experiences, Read About Other Experiences. Please keep posts organized by school and expected year of graduation.
NJcollegestudent

Phoenix Law School

Postby NJcollegestudent » Sat Nov 20, 2010 2:06 am

Just found out i got in. The first of eleven decisions from law schools.

swilson215

Re: Phoenix Law School

Postby swilson215 » Wed Dec 01, 2010 5:25 pm

NJcollegestudent wrote:Just found out i got in. The first of eleven decisions from law schools.

Congrats! Any acceptance is a good acceptance!

msu1077

Postby msu1077 » Wed Dec 29, 2010 6:57 pm

I'm sure that I'll get slammed for bumping an old thread, and because Phoenix is a TTTT, but my status changed to "File is in Committee Review" today.

Is there anyone on here that has already been accepted that can give me a hint as to how long they were in Committee Review before a decision was made? Still waiting on my first acceptance so I'm a little stressed out. :shock:

bhcm

Postby bhcm » Wed Dec 29, 2010 8:06 pm

No disrespect to any of you, but if Phoenix School of Law is your only option for law school, you should at the very least retake the LSAT....and if you've exhausted all of your retakes or don't wanna deal with it again, seriously reconsider going to law school, because you're going to end up with over $100K in debt and little to no job prospects. There's plenty of previous threads discussing the for-profit TTTT schools and their shady adcoms, please be aware that Phoenix, Florida Coastal and Charlotte all belong to the same corporation (InfiLaw) http://www.infilaw.com/schools.htm and are only around to make a profit off of those who are ill-advised and attend.

Put it this way, type "Candy Kallen" in the TLS forums search and see what you find. I hope I just saved someone from making a life-damaging decision.

NJcollegestudent

Postby NJcollegestudent » Wed Dec 29, 2010 8:41 pm

msu1077, my file was in review for about 11 days before i received my offer of admission to Phoenix Law School.

Return to “Law School Acceptances, Denials, and Waitlists”