Penn State 2011 Applicants

Share Your Experiences, Read About Other Experiences. Please keep posts organized by school and expected year of graduation.
deliriousxix
Posts: 170
Joined: Thu Dec 02, 2010 5:44 pm

Re: Penn State 2011 Applicants

Postby deliriousxix » Wed Dec 15, 2010 3:37 pm

I went complete 11/23 and I'm still not UR. grrr. only school that I'm not UR at!! and it's one of my favorites.

Edit: and FSU :(

User avatar
gov
Posts: 302
Joined: Mon Mar 29, 2010 3:27 pm

Re: Penn State 2011 Applicants

Postby gov » Thu Dec 16, 2010 12:36 pm

In via email

User avatar
hurricane10
Posts: 197
Joined: Tue Nov 02, 2010 11:46 am

Re: Penn State 2011 Applicants

Postby hurricane10 » Thu Dec 16, 2010 12:40 pm

accepted as well!!! nicccceeeee!

User avatar
Barbie
Posts: 3746
Joined: Mon Jun 07, 2010 8:51 pm

Re: Penn State 2011 Applicants

Postby Barbie » Thu Dec 16, 2010 12:40 pm

govorett wrote:In via email


same! finally haha

User avatar
ach24
Posts: 207
Joined: Sun Jun 20, 2010 1:24 pm

Re: Penn State 2011 Applicants

Postby ach24 » Thu Dec 16, 2010 12:41 pm

.
Last edited by ach24 on Fri Jul 31, 2015 10:22 am, edited 1 time in total.

User avatar
northwood
Posts: 4872
Joined: Fri May 14, 2010 7:29 pm

Re: Penn State 2011 Applicants

Postby northwood » Thu Dec 16, 2010 12:51 pm

Congragulations to all that got in!! hopefully I will be joining the party.

moms
Posts: 6
Joined: Wed Dec 01, 2010 1:22 pm

Re: Penn State 2011 Applicants

Postby moms » Thu Dec 16, 2010 12:52 pm

Congrats for those accepted. What were your stats and when did you apply

User avatar
Emeth!
Posts: 57
Joined: Mon Oct 04, 2010 10:44 am

Re: Penn State 2011 Applicants

Postby Emeth! » Thu Dec 16, 2010 12:55 pm

ach24 wrote:Just got the email! I applied on 12/8. I'm surprised by how fast that came back.



haha same here.

jaydizzle
Posts: 714
Joined: Sat Jan 17, 2009 6:28 pm

Re: Penn State 2011 Applicants

Postby jaydizzle » Thu Dec 16, 2010 12:59 pm

Are you guys above the 75th for GPA or LSAT or both? I went complete 11/17, and I am a very borderline candidate which worries me.

User avatar
firecracker
Posts: 67
Joined: Tue Sep 28, 2010 4:14 pm

Re: Penn State 2011 Applicants

Postby firecracker » Thu Dec 16, 2010 1:01 pm

Emeth! wrote:
ach24 wrote:Just got the email! I applied on 12/8. I'm surprised by how fast that came back.



haha same here.


Congrats to you both... but reading that really makes me worried/sad about my own app that's still in review from November.

User avatar
TT09
Posts: 371
Joined: Thu Sep 02, 2010 3:40 pm

Re: Penn State 2011 Applicants

Postby TT09 » Thu Dec 16, 2010 1:02 pm

firecracker wrote:
Emeth! wrote:
ach24 wrote:Just got the email! I applied on 12/8. I'm surprised by how fast that came back.



haha same here.


Congrats to you both... but reading that really makes me worried/sad about my own app that's still in review from November.


+1

User avatar
northwood
Posts: 4872
Joined: Fri May 14, 2010 7:29 pm

Re: Penn State 2011 Applicants

Postby northwood » Thu Dec 16, 2010 1:03 pm

+1. I feel like the ugly 3rd wheel on this thread. Still being under review, but no decision yet.

ArmyHawkeye
Posts: 29
Joined: Sat Jun 26, 2010 2:04 pm

Re: Penn State 2011 Applicants

Postby ArmyHawkeye » Thu Dec 16, 2010 1:05 pm

Ha ha, don't feel bad....I've been under review for 7 weeks. Probably not a good sign, but at least its not a rejection. That's just the optimist in my speaking though.

User avatar
northwood
Posts: 4872
Joined: Fri May 14, 2010 7:29 pm

Re: Penn State 2011 Applicants

Postby northwood » Thu Dec 16, 2010 1:06 pm

i just want an answer either way.

User avatar
TJISMYHERO
Posts: 291
Joined: Thu Aug 05, 2010 1:14 pm

Re: Penn State 2011 Applicants

Postby TJISMYHERO » Thu Dec 16, 2010 1:08 pm

northwood wrote:i just want an answer either way.


+1

deliriousxix
Posts: 170
Joined: Thu Dec 02, 2010 5:44 pm

Re: Penn State 2011 Applicants

Postby deliriousxix » Thu Dec 16, 2010 1:09 pm

at least you guys are under review! I'm just kinda chilling at complete 11/23.. I'm at 25% GPA and 75% LSAT. bah

User avatar
brochocinco
Posts: 60
Joined: Wed Mar 24, 2010 11:47 am

Re: Penn State 2011 Applicants

Postby brochocinco » Thu Dec 16, 2010 1:16 pm

Also in via email.. those wanting info check my LSN (same name)

User avatar
northwood
Posts: 4872
Joined: Fri May 14, 2010 7:29 pm

Re: Penn State 2011 Applicants

Postby northwood » Thu Dec 16, 2010 1:16 pm

I am one point below the median lsat, and one tenth of a point below the gpa.... so im guessing im waiting for the waitlist or ding

User avatar
hurricane10
Posts: 197
Joined: Tue Nov 02, 2010 11:46 am

Re: Penn State 2011 Applicants

Postby hurricane10 » Thu Dec 16, 2010 1:22 pm

jaydizzle wrote:Are you guys above the 75th for GPA or LSAT or both? I went complete 11/17, and I am a very borderline candidate which worries me.


I was hovering around the 75th percentile for both GPA and LSAT and had been complete since 11/8.. so for those of you still waiting, I wouldn't be worried.. it's looking as if PSU is just super slow unless you have ridiculous numbers.

dstr15
Posts: 82
Joined: Sat Apr 17, 2010 12:55 am

Re: Penn State 2011 Applicants

Postby dstr15 » Thu Dec 16, 2010 1:33 pm

govorett wrote:In via email


+1. Congratz all. I needed an acceptance after Ohio State's ding. What campus did you guys apply to?

User avatar
boilerup89
Posts: 101
Joined: Fri Nov 05, 2010 4:03 pm

Re: Penn State 2011 Applicants

Postby boilerup89 » Thu Dec 16, 2010 1:56 pm

I went complete 11/29 and under review as of yesterday. I'm above 75 percentiles and have limited Penn St. connections so I'm hoping for big bucks

So have any of the recent acceptances receive scholly info as well? Or does that come via snail mail.

Rgaliana
Posts: 49
Joined: Sat Nov 13, 2010 3:31 pm

Re: Penn State 2011 Applicants

Postby Rgaliana » Thu Dec 16, 2010 2:02 pm

dstr15 wrote:
govorett wrote:In via email


+1. Congratz all. I needed an acceptance after Ohio State's ding. What campus did you guys apply to?


UP!

Rgaliana
Posts: 49
Joined: Sat Nov 13, 2010 3:31 pm

Re: Penn State 2011 Applicants

Postby Rgaliana » Thu Dec 16, 2010 2:02 pm

boilerup89 wrote:I went complete 11/29 and under review as of yesterday. I'm above 75 percentiles and have limited Penn St. connections so I'm hoping for big bucks

So have any of the recent acceptances receive scholly info as well? Or does that come via snail mail.


Scholly information is supposed to come in January according to the e-mail

User avatar
Barbie
Posts: 3746
Joined: Mon Jun 07, 2010 8:51 pm

Re: Penn State 2011 Applicants

Postby Barbie » Thu Dec 16, 2010 2:07 pm

TT09 wrote:
firecracker wrote:
Emeth! wrote:
ach24 wrote:Just got the email! I applied on 12/8. I'm surprised by how fast that came back.



haha same here.


Congrats to you both... but reading that really makes me worried/sad about my own app that's still in review from November.


+1


Uhhhhh I applied on day 1 and just heard today hth <3

User avatar
ach24
Posts: 207
Joined: Sun Jun 20, 2010 1:24 pm

Re: Penn State 2011 Applicants

Postby ach24 » Thu Dec 16, 2010 2:19 pm

.
Last edited by ach24 on Fri Jul 31, 2015 10:22 am, edited 1 time in total.




Return to “Law School Acceptances, Denials, and Waitlists”