lsat change

Share Your Experiences, Read About Other Experiences. Please keep posts organized by school and expected year of graduation.

lsat change

Postby northwood » Sun Nov 14, 2010 1:31 pm

after further review, I have decided not to take the december lsat. I allready sent out a few applications that stated that I was planning on re taking the december lsat. ( I have been studying, and my prep tests are still within 2 points of my actual october score, so the chances of me doing much better are not worth the risk of having a bad day and going down). Should I email the school and tell them I am no longer planning on taking the test, or will they be informed of lsac that I have allready recieved my refund ( I faxed it in and called to confirm on friday).

Re: lsat change

Postby gdane » Sun Nov 14, 2010 1:33 pm

Just call the schools and notify them of what happened. Tell them that they can proceed to evaluating your applications and that you apologize for any inconvenience.

Good luck!

Return to “Law School Acceptances, Denials, and Waitlists”