UConn Applicants 2011 Forum

Share Your Experiences, Read About Other Experiences. Please keep posts organized by school and expected year of graduation.
snapdragon

Silver

Re: UConn Applicants 2011

Post by snapdragon » Sat Apr 30, 2011 11:07 pm

I did! We were discussing putting our avatars on beer mugs and my old one would have looked lame.

This is a drawing of a dragon playing the game snap-dragon

headease

New

Post by headease » Mon May 02, 2011 5:43 pm

WL as well...very disappointed by this especially after such a long wait seeing as UConn is far and away my first choice! But, i will be sending an LOCI, updated resume, and hopefully more LOR's!

Anyone know if extra LOR's should go to LSAC or directly to the UConn admissions office??

Seeing as i am absolutely dying to go to UConn and since i will also be graduating this semester from a top 50 liberal arts school with honors, as well as have been chosen to represent my major (classics) in a school wide colloquium, ill just keep my fingers crossed and send out good vibes

ran12

Silver

Post by ran12 » Mon May 02, 2011 5:47 pm

headease wrote:WL as well...very disappointed by this especially after such a long wait seeing as UConn is far and away my first choice! But, i will be sending an LOCI, updated resume, and hopefully more LOR's!

Anyone know if extra LOR's should go to LSAC or directly to the UConn admissions office??

Seeing as i am absolutely dying to go to UConn and since i will also be graduating this semester from a top 50 liberal arts school with honors, as well as have been chosen to represent my major (classics) in a school wide colloquium, ill just keep my fingers crossed and send out good vibes
If the LOR is geared towards UConn it'll be easier to just send it directly. To be honest, unless the extra LORs shed a new light on you, they're going to be more annoying than helpful.

edyoung

New

Post by edyoung » Tue Jun 07, 2011 11:51 am

In off the WL the other day via phone. Did not send LOCI, updated transcripts, etc.

Unless they come through with money/in-state equalizer (which they won't), I'll be declining. Good luck to the next person in line.

AshtonB

New

Post by AshtonB » Sun Jun 12, 2011 7:24 pm

Someone from UConn left me a message at my home number on Friday afternoon, asking me to call back. I think I'm off the WL, even though I did not send a LOCI, updated resume, etc.

Hmmm...decisions decisions.

Want to continue reading?

Register now to search topics and post comments!

Absolutely FREE!

Apompea

New

Post by Apompea » Thu Jul 21, 2011 8:42 am

Also off the wait list. I had to decline, already signed a lease in Boston... I had a feeling I would get in sometime in July, oh well!

Want to continue reading?

Register for access!

Did I mention it was FREE ?

Return to “Law School Acceptances, Denials, and Waitlists”