jdwishes wrote:hetherlys wrote:jdwishes wrote:Hetherlys, have you spoken with Admissions? Have they given you any idea of a time frame when you will hear something? Good news coming soon I'm sure!
I called last week and was told i should hear something by the end of the week and to call in beginning of this week....called this week and was told that it looked that they had been doing something with it and I should have a decision by the end of the week. At this point, I can't do anything but laugh at the situation...they'll eventually tell me!
OMG, that's painful! Maybe they extended the deadline just so they could process their current apps...LOL. I feel your pain; the wait was excruciating. Hang in there and keep us posted!
I called yesterday bc Im in the same boat as hetherlys. Ive been in review for almost a month. All they said was to wait and they are just backed up. My letter for UF shipped this week and I already was accepted at FAMU and FSU so I dont know how much longer I can wait. Stetson is my top choice but not if I have to wait until June.