Ole Miss Applicants c/o 2014 Forum

Share Your Experiences, Read About Other Experiences. Please keep posts organized by school and expected year of graduation.
scmatthews

New

Re: Ole Miss Applicants c/o 2014

Post by scmatthews » Wed Apr 27, 2011 2:38 pm

Spookyghost wrote:withdrew, with an instate equalizer. Hope it goes to one of you guys. Good luck.
Thanks. I wish you could designate "I'm withdrawing, but send this over to scmatthews on the TLS forums, because she's pretty cool."

'Cause that would be awesome.

emotiondetector

New

Post by emotiondetector » Sat Apr 30, 2011 9:11 pm

Off of the waitlist on Friday the 29th of April.

Sent in a letter of continued interest, snail mail and e-mail, and made a campus visit. I also stayed in touch through e-mail. My status checker went into "committee review" then "decision made" on Friday. Received a phone call, though I do not believe that is the standard. They said they would put a packet in the mail with a short turn around on the deposit.

Sorry for the late info, but it drives me crazy when people just write "in via snail mail". Any other info about my me or my particular process, PLEASE pm me.

gjr8891

New

Post by gjr8891 » Wed Jun 15, 2011 10:56 am

I just withdrew from the Ole Miss WL this morning. I can't exactly say, "Hopefully my spot goes to one of you!" because I never had a spot. But how about "Hopefully I just made the WL a little less competitive"?

laurenb

New

Post by laurenb » Tue Jul 19, 2011 3:16 pm

Officially withdrew my acceptance yesterday - best of luck to anyone still waiting!

Want to continue reading?

Register now to search topics and post comments!

Absolutely FREE!

Return to “Law School Acceptances, Denials, and Waitlists”