Temple 2011

Share Your Experiences, Read About Other Experiences. Please keep posts organized by school and expected year of graduation.
User avatar
kk19131
Posts: 1054
Joined: Tue Jun 08, 2010 7:08 pm

Re: Temple 2011

Postby kk19131 » Tue Jan 25, 2011 4:35 pm

CM612 wrote:
kk19131 wrote:
aidez-moi wrote:
kk19131 wrote:I'll be meeting with the dean of the law school in a few days.

I think I'm going to be frank about how disappointed I am in this process...


I'm sorry, but get over it and just wait. Although if you want to shoot yourself in the foot, be my guest.



I'll take my chances.

If she finds this a reason to have me rejected then so be it, but I'm going to speak my mind.


How long have you been in review?


I have no idea.

...but they have had my application since September 24th and "complete" since shortly after that.

CM612
Posts: 133
Joined: Thu Dec 23, 2010 1:58 pm

Re: Temple 2011

Postby CM612 » Tue Jan 25, 2011 4:54 pm

kk19131 wrote:
I have no idea.

...but they have had my application since September 24th and "complete" since shortly after that.


Just wait. If you go through some of the other waiting threads on this site you'll see that a lot of people have been waiting that long for a lot of different schools. I get how frustrating it is, I'm totally in the same boat, but appearing high maintenance to the dean is just going to make all this waiting a waste of time (and money on your application fees!). The madness is definitely setting in for everyone, hang in there!

User avatar
Section141
Posts: 63
Joined: Mon Jan 03, 2011 4:00 pm

Re: Temple 2011

Postby Section141 » Tue Jan 25, 2011 6:51 pm

For all those like me waiting for acceptance packets....my online status was updated today to say the acceptance packet was mailed 1/25/11.

aidez-moi
Posts: 183
Joined: Wed Oct 06, 2010 1:33 pm

Re: Temple 2011

Postby aidez-moi » Tue Jan 25, 2011 6:53 pm

Section141 wrote:For all those like me waiting for acceptance packets....my online status was updated today to say the acceptance packet was mailed 1/25/11.


Good call. To be honest I really wouldn't be surprised if it still took two weeks to arrive

User avatar
jetergrl2ss
Posts: 175
Joined: Wed Jun 09, 2010 11:11 pm

Re: Temple 2011

Postby jetergrl2ss » Wed Jan 26, 2011 3:44 pm

In via status checker. Second Complete 12/27. 160/3.7

User avatar
TT09
Posts: 371
Joined: Thu Sep 02, 2010 3:40 pm

Re: Temple 2011

Postby TT09 » Wed Jan 26, 2011 3:45 pm

jetergrl2ss wrote:In via status checker. Second Complete 12/27. 160/3.7


Congratulations! Did you just get the generic, "Accepted" as your status? I went 2nd complete 1/7.

User avatar
hurricane10
Posts: 197
Joined: Tue Nov 02, 2010 11:46 am

Re: Temple 2011

Postby hurricane10 » Wed Jan 26, 2011 3:46 pm

jetergrl2ss wrote:In via status checker. Second Complete 12/27. 160/3.7


ughh man my second complete was 12/15 and i have identical numbers.

Ldubs
Posts: 26
Joined: Mon Nov 29, 2010 11:45 pm

Re: Temple 2011

Postby Ldubs » Wed Jan 26, 2011 3:47 pm

I'm still sitting at my first complete being 11/19... wtf!

User avatar
rs2004
Posts: 536
Joined: Wed Dec 15, 2010 3:10 pm

Re: Temple 2011

Postby rs2004 » Wed Jan 26, 2011 3:48 pm

jetergrl2ss wrote:In via status checker. Second Complete 12/27. 160/3.7


oh wow me too! congrats

applied mid december
first complete date last week of december
second complete date 1/24/11

Current Status: Admitted
Current Status Date: 1/26/2011
Decision Status: Admitted - Congratulations!
Decision Status Date: 1/26/2011

User avatar
TT09
Posts: 371
Joined: Thu Sep 02, 2010 3:40 pm

Re: Temple 2011

Postby TT09 » Wed Jan 26, 2011 3:50 pm

rs2004 wrote:
jetergrl2ss wrote:In via status checker. Second Complete 12/27. 160/3.7


oh wow me too! congrats

applied mid december
first complete date last week of december
second complete date 1/24/11

Current Status: Admitted
Current Status Date: 1/26/2011
Decision Status: Admitted - Congratulations!
Decision Status Date: 1/26/2011


Nice. Mind sharing #'s?

User avatar
jetergrl2ss
Posts: 175
Joined: Wed Jun 09, 2010 11:11 pm

Re: Temple 2011

Postby jetergrl2ss » Wed Jan 26, 2011 3:50 pm

TT09 wrote:
jetergrl2ss wrote:In via status checker. Second Complete 12/27. 160/3.7


Congratulations! Did you just get the generic, "Accepted" as your status? I went 2nd complete 1/7.


Pretty much. The greeting line says "Congratulations on your acceptance to Temple Law" There isn't anything in the mailings section.

User avatar
rs2004
Posts: 536
Joined: Wed Dec 15, 2010 3:10 pm

Re: Temple 2011

Postby rs2004 » Wed Jan 26, 2011 3:51 pm

TT09 wrote:
rs2004 wrote:
jetergrl2ss wrote:In via status checker. Second Complete 12/27. 160/3.7


oh wow me too! congrats

applied mid december
first complete date last week of december
second complete date 1/24/11

Current Status: Admitted
Current Status Date: 1/26/2011
Decision Status: Admitted - Congratulations!
Decision Status Date: 1/26/2011


Nice. Mind sharing #'s?


3.2/163
4 years of legal WE

CM612
Posts: 133
Joined: Thu Dec 23, 2010 1:58 pm

Re: Temple 2011

Postby CM612 » Wed Jan 26, 2011 3:53 pm

WTF, Temple, are you YPing me? Complete since 11/18. I'm a Philly kid! Let me in!

Ldubs
Posts: 26
Joined: Mon Nov 29, 2010 11:45 pm

Re: Temple 2011

Postby Ldubs » Wed Jan 26, 2011 3:54 pm

I have the exact same numbers as people getting in and both my parents went there...

CM612
Posts: 133
Joined: Thu Dec 23, 2010 1:58 pm

Re: Temple 2011

Postby CM612 » Wed Jan 26, 2011 3:58 pm

I think I'm just getting frustrated because I don't have any Philly options yet and I'm afraid that Temple is going to waitlist me for YP.

haleydee
Posts: 78
Joined: Tue Jan 12, 2010 1:42 pm

Re: Temple 2011

Postby haleydee » Wed Jan 26, 2011 3:58 pm

hurricane10 wrote:
jetergrl2ss wrote:In via status checker. Second Complete 12/27. 160/3.7


ughh man my second complete was 12/15 and i have identical numbers.


have been at second complete since 12/15 too

Gatorbull84
Posts: 187
Joined: Mon Feb 01, 2010 1:54 pm

Re: Temple 2011

Postby Gatorbull84 » Wed Jan 26, 2011 4:01 pm

in today via status checker. Undergrad gpa:3.0, grad gpa: 3.6, LSAT 161, engineer nonurm

User avatar
kk19131
Posts: 1054
Joined: Tue Jun 08, 2010 7:08 pm

Re: Temple 2011

Postby kk19131 » Wed Jan 26, 2011 4:16 pm

Haha, finally accepted today...

CM612
Posts: 133
Joined: Thu Dec 23, 2010 1:58 pm

Re: Temple 2011

Postby CM612 » Wed Jan 26, 2011 4:17 pm

kk19131 wrote:Haha, finally accepted today...


Congrats! The dean escapes your wrath!

User avatar
kk19131
Posts: 1054
Joined: Tue Jun 08, 2010 7:08 pm

Re: Temple 2011

Postby kk19131 » Wed Jan 26, 2011 4:21 pm

CM612 wrote:
kk19131 wrote:Haha, finally accepted today...


Congrats! The dean escapes your wrath!



Lol, I'm still meeting with her, but at least now I can discuss a possible future at Temple.

DJsm20
Posts: 51
Joined: Mon Sep 20, 2010 7:57 am

Re: Temple 2011

Postby DJsm20 » Wed Jan 26, 2011 5:51 pm

In today via status checker!

User avatar
TT09
Posts: 371
Joined: Thu Sep 02, 2010 3:40 pm

Re: Temple 2011

Postby TT09 » Wed Jan 26, 2011 5:52 pm

DJsm20 wrote:In today via status checker!


Congrats. #'s? When was your 2nd complete date?

uwgbluedevil
Posts: 178
Joined: Tue Oct 05, 2010 12:02 pm

Re: Temple 2011

Postby uwgbluedevil » Wed Jan 26, 2011 5:55 pm

TT09 wrote:
DJsm20 wrote:In today via status checker!


Congrats. #'s? When was your 2nd complete date?


+1

aidez-moi
Posts: 183
Joined: Wed Oct 06, 2010 1:33 pm

Re: Temple 2011

Postby aidez-moi » Wed Jan 26, 2011 6:20 pm

Congrats to all accepted today. Here's to hoping your admissions packets don't take 3 weeks to arrive!

mt1042
Posts: 60
Joined: Fri Jul 02, 2010 3:35 pm

Re: Temple 2011

Postby mt1042 » Wed Jan 26, 2011 6:24 pm

Any reeqson why everyone seems to have two "complete" dates? I only have one and it makes me feel left out. :wink:




Return to “Law School Acceptances, Denials, and Waitlists”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Bing [Bot], Gaaooo, Google [Bot], Harry Ass Truman, kvnrogers, lawnerd87, lillawyer2, Nickel94, premalone, ReadyToStart, tlee13, XUMickeal and 12 guests