purplebus wrote:Called the admissions office to see if there were any updates and I was told that now that the deposits/statements of intention are in, there are currently more admits intending on enrolling than the maximum class size, which they are still trying to sort out. They didn't expect any movement on the waitlist because of this dilema, but still left open the possibility of it happening 1-2 weeks before classes start at the end of September. Oh well, I had some hope, but should have expected this result.
Sigh. I will be reapplying next year, it seems.