Villanova 2011

Share Your Experiences, Read About Other Experiences. Please keep posts organized by school and expected year of graduation.
stayway
Posts: 1275
Joined: Fri Jul 24, 2009 1:38 am

Re: Villanova 2011

Postby stayway » Mon Mar 28, 2011 4:23 pm

kk19131 wrote:Random question, but how many people use Mac's vs. PC's?


About half/half. I highly recommend Thinkpads. I dropped my property book by accident and it still works fine (although i lost keys for number 4 and 5).

User avatar
beach_terror
Posts: 7249
Joined: Tue Dec 01, 2009 10:01 pm

Re: Villanova 2011

Postby beach_terror » Mon Mar 28, 2011 4:41 pm

Don't be a Mac hipster.

stayway
Posts: 1275
Joined: Fri Jul 24, 2009 1:38 am

Re: Villanova 2011

Postby stayway » Mon Mar 28, 2011 4:44 pm

beach_terror wrote:Don't be a Mac hipster.


+1000

User avatar
kk19131
Posts: 1054
Joined: Tue Jun 08, 2010 7:08 pm

Re: Villanova 2011

Postby kk19131 » Mon Mar 28, 2011 4:53 pm

I've had a Thinkpad for like 3 years now... it cost me 1,700 with a 4-year warranty.

I've done... terrible things to it and it's falling apart. :lol:

hokie14
Posts: 1
Joined: Mon Mar 28, 2011 9:52 pm

Re: Villanova 2011

Postby hokie14 » Mon Mar 28, 2011 9:59 pm

Hey guys. Just wondering if there's any list of 0Ls anywhere looking for roommates. I spoke to someone in admissions when I visited a few weeks ago, and she gave me the list of housing options and said that most students looking for roommates network during the accepted students weekend. I won't be up there this weekend, but I definitely would love to cut down on living expenses by splitting rent.

User avatar
jlnoa0915
Posts: 428
Joined: Fri Aug 28, 2009 7:25 pm

Re: Villanova 2011

Postby jlnoa0915 » Mon Mar 28, 2011 11:53 pm

hokie14 wrote:Hey guys. Just wondering if there's any list of 0Ls anywhere looking for roommates. I spoke to someone in admissions when I visited a few weeks ago, and she gave me the list of housing options and said that most students looking for roommates network during the accepted students weekend. I won't be up there this weekend, but I definitely would love to cut down on living expenses by splitting rent.


They had a list that they sent out last year but I don't think they posted it until the summer.

Heller3
Posts: 2
Joined: Tue Mar 15, 2011 4:37 am

Re: Villanova 2011

Postby Heller3 » Tue Mar 29, 2011 12:04 am

Hey, I just decided to go to the Open House...anyone else going/anything I need to know?

User avatar
langdonbadger
Posts: 77
Joined: Fri Oct 29, 2010 4:48 pm

Re: Villanova 2011

Postby langdonbadger » Tue Mar 29, 2011 2:06 am

jlnoa0915 wrote:
hokie14 wrote:Hey guys. Just wondering if there's any list of 0Ls anywhere looking for roommates. I spoke to someone in admissions when I visited a few weeks ago, and she gave me the list of housing options and said that most students looking for roommates network during the accepted students weekend. I won't be up there this weekend, but I definitely would love to cut down on living expenses by splitting rent.


They had a list that they sent out last year but I don't think they posted it until the summer.


Yo I'm sure a class of 2014 group will pop up after ASW; that'll be a good place to look for roommates too.

User avatar
irishvt14
Posts: 272
Joined: Tue Jan 11, 2011 11:51 am

Re: Villanova 2011

Postby irishvt14 » Tue Mar 29, 2011 8:30 am

Heller3 wrote:Hey, I just decided to go to the Open House...anyone else going/anything I need to know?


I'll be there. All you need to know is we're drinking on Friday night at some place called Kelly's. Be there.

In all honesty I hope this turns out to be a great visit.

leefair123
Posts: 151
Joined: Wed Sep 01, 2010 7:56 pm

Re: Villanova 2011

Postby leefair123 » Tue Mar 29, 2011 9:29 am

just got in from waitlist will be withdrawing soon most likely going to miami or if i get in fsu

User avatar
Onion
Posts: 235
Joined: Fri Dec 18, 2009 2:45 pm

Re: Villanova 2011

Postby Onion » Tue Mar 29, 2011 9:46 am

.

stayway
Posts: 1275
Joined: Fri Jul 24, 2009 1:38 am

Re: Villanova 2011

Postby stayway » Tue Mar 29, 2011 10:15 am

Onion wrote:.


Cool story, bro.

User avatar
irishvt14
Posts: 272
Joined: Tue Jan 11, 2011 11:51 am

Re: Villanova 2011

Postby irishvt14 » Tue Mar 29, 2011 10:18 am

hey when do you start finals? and how's the weather there?

Lawlskool
Posts: 18
Joined: Wed Feb 09, 2011 3:49 pm

Re: Villanova 2011

Postby Lawlskool » Tue Mar 29, 2011 10:41 am

irishvt14 wrote:hey when do you start finals? and how's the weather there?


Exams start April 29. Weather has been in the 40's, sometimes sunny, sometimes rainy/snowy.

User avatar
kk19131
Posts: 1054
Joined: Tue Jun 08, 2010 7:08 pm

Re: Villanova 2011

Postby kk19131 » Tue Mar 29, 2011 11:54 am

Will there be good food at this thing?

User avatar
Onion
Posts: 235
Joined: Fri Dec 18, 2009 2:45 pm

Re: Villanova 2011

Postby Onion » Tue Mar 29, 2011 1:00 pm

nooyyllib wrote:
Onion wrote:.


Cool story, bro.


Thanks Brah!

User avatar
Bless
Posts: 533
Joined: Sun Sep 26, 2010 12:32 am

Re: Villanova 2011

Postby Bless » Tue Mar 29, 2011 1:02 pm

kk19131 wrote:Will there be good food at this thing?

Villanova gave us a complimentary lunch in the cafeteria, and the food was fire. I had a bomb ass grilled chicken sandwich.


It will probably be different for you guys, being that you are all attending the official ASD. I imagine there will be catering.

User avatar
beach_terror
Posts: 7249
Joined: Tue Dec 01, 2009 10:01 pm

Re: Villanova 2011

Postby beach_terror » Tue Mar 29, 2011 1:04 pm

Lawlskool wrote:Exams start April 29. Weather has been in the 40's, sometimes sunny, sometimes rainy/snowy.

Definite Onion alt.

User avatar
Onion
Posts: 235
Joined: Fri Dec 18, 2009 2:45 pm

Re: Villanova 2011

Postby Onion » Tue Mar 29, 2011 1:19 pm

beach_terror wrote:
Lawlskool wrote:Exams start April 29. Weather has been in the 40's, sometimes sunny, sometimes rainy/snowy.

Definite Onion alt.


False.

lawschool12345
Posts: 283
Joined: Sun Dec 26, 2010 11:16 pm

Re: Villanova 2011

Postby lawschool12345 » Tue Mar 29, 2011 1:41 pm

in off the waitlist
158 3.65

stayway
Posts: 1275
Joined: Fri Jul 24, 2009 1:38 am

Re: Villanova 2011

Postby stayway » Tue Mar 29, 2011 1:49 pm

Onion wrote:
beach_terror wrote:
Lawlskool wrote:Exams start April 29. Weather has been in the 40's, sometimes sunny, sometimes rainy/snowy.

Definite Onion alt.


False.


Then, is it scallion? Shallots?

User avatar
Onion
Posts: 235
Joined: Fri Dec 18, 2009 2:45 pm

Re: Villanova 2011

Postby Onion » Tue Mar 29, 2011 2:22 pm

nooyyllib wrote:
Onion wrote:
beach_terror wrote:
Lawlskool wrote:Exams start April 29. Weather has been in the 40's, sometimes sunny, sometimes rainy/snowy.

Definite Onion alt.


False.


Then, is it scallion? Shallots?


Not a bad idea, should I require an alt in the future...

User avatar
Bless
Posts: 533
Joined: Sun Sep 26, 2010 12:32 am

Re: Villanova 2011

Postby Bless » Tue Mar 29, 2011 2:56 pm

lawschool12345 wrote:in off the waitlist
158 3.65

Congrats. How did they notify you?

leefair123
Posts: 151
Joined: Wed Sep 01, 2010 7:56 pm

Re: Villanova 2011

Postby leefair123 » Wed Mar 30, 2011 8:26 am

Bless wrote:
lawschool12345 wrote:in off the waitlist
158 3.65

Congrats. How did they notify you?

same for me via email then check status checker

User avatar
kk19131
Posts: 1054
Joined: Tue Jun 08, 2010 7:08 pm

Re: Villanova 2011

Postby kk19131 » Wed Mar 30, 2011 10:55 am

They're already taking people off the waitlist?

...is that a bad sign? :shock:




Return to “Law School Acceptances, Denials, and Waitlists”