Villanova 2011

Share Your Experiences, Read About Other Experiences. Please keep posts organized by school and expected year of graduation.
User avatar
langdonbadger
Posts: 77
Joined: Fri Oct 29, 2010 4:48 pm

Re: Villanova 2011

Postby langdonbadger » Fri Mar 25, 2011 2:49 pm

Bless wrote:Guys, SrLaw is right. Villanova is absolute ass because they only gave him a scholarship AFTER he e-mailed them about it. Ughhhhhhh, UNBELIEVABLE. No one should ever have to scummumb to that kind of labor for scholarship money, and especially not SrLaw.


Bless, SrLaw wants you to talk about him. Just ignore.

1 week until ASD weekend!

User avatar
irishvt14
Posts: 272
Joined: Tue Jan 11, 2011 11:51 am

Re: Villanova 2011

Postby irishvt14 » Fri Mar 25, 2011 2:50 pm

langdonbadger wrote:
Bless wrote:Guys, SrLaw is right. Villanova is absolute ass because they only gave him a scholarship AFTER he e-mailed them about it. Ughhhhhhh, UNBELIEVABLE. No one should ever have to scummumb to that kind of labor for scholarship money, and especially not SrLaw.


Bless, SrLaw wants you to talk about him. Just ignore.

1 week until ASD weekend!


very excited about this

stayway
Posts: 1275
Joined: Fri Jul 24, 2009 1:38 am

Re: Villanova 2011

Postby stayway » Fri Mar 25, 2011 3:02 pm

I guess the party planning truck is here for the PIFP Auction not the ASD weekend. Thought that was this week...

User avatar
irishvt14
Posts: 272
Joined: Tue Jan 11, 2011 11:51 am

Re: Villanova 2011

Postby irishvt14 » Fri Mar 25, 2011 3:09 pm

someone say something interesting. I'm so bored at work.

User avatar
langdonbadger
Posts: 77
Joined: Fri Oct 29, 2010 4:48 pm

Re: Villanova 2011

Postby langdonbadger » Fri Mar 25, 2011 3:11 pm

nooyyllib wrote:I guess the party planning truck is here for the PIFP Auction not the ASD weekend. Thought that was this week...


I read party planning truck and got excited for a second

stayway
Posts: 1275
Joined: Fri Jul 24, 2009 1:38 am

Re: Villanova 2011

Postby stayway » Fri Mar 25, 2011 3:13 pm

langdonbadger wrote:
nooyyllib wrote:I guess the party planning truck is here for the PIFP Auction not the ASD weekend. Thought that was this week...


I read party planning truck and got excited for a second


You should be, it has a gigantic pink hippo on it.

User avatar
langdonbadger
Posts: 77
Joined: Fri Oct 29, 2010 4:48 pm

Re: Villanova 2011

Postby langdonbadger » Fri Mar 25, 2011 3:14 pm

irishvt14 wrote:someone say something interesting. I'm so bored at work.


Ummm, Pepe LePiew had 2 points by dunk in space jam?

http://www.wired.com/playbook/2011/03/space-jam-box-scores/

User avatar
langdonbadger
Posts: 77
Joined: Fri Oct 29, 2010 4:48 pm

Re: Villanova 2011

Postby langdonbadger » Fri Mar 25, 2011 3:16 pm

nooyyllib wrote:
langdonbadger wrote:
nooyyllib wrote:I guess the party planning truck is here for the PIFP Auction not the ASD weekend. Thought that was this week...


I read party planning truck and got excited for a second


You should be, it has a gigantic pink hippo on it.


If they have a giant pink hippo at ASD, I might be sold. C'mon Nova, make it happen!

User avatar
irishvt14
Posts: 272
Joined: Tue Jan 11, 2011 11:51 am

Re: Villanova 2011

Postby irishvt14 » Fri Mar 25, 2011 3:21 pm

langdonbadger wrote:
irishvt14 wrote:someone say something interesting. I'm so bored at work.


Ummm, Pepe LePiew had 2 points by dunk in space jam?

http://www.wired.com/playbook/2011/03/space-jam-box-scores/


A solid response. That gives me something to think about for a little while.

User avatar
ktg808
Posts: 292
Joined: Thu Feb 03, 2011 10:07 pm

Re: Villanova 2011

Postby ktg808 » Fri Mar 25, 2011 3:41 pm

Just withdrew, good luck to everyone!

User avatar
langdonbadger
Posts: 77
Joined: Fri Oct 29, 2010 4:48 pm

Re: Villanova 2011

Postby langdonbadger » Fri Mar 25, 2011 3:59 pm

BTW, does anybody happen to know how much you typically can get Flyers tickets for from scalpers?

jets098
Posts: 91
Joined: Mon Aug 02, 2010 6:26 pm

Re: Villanova 2011

Postby jets098 » Fri Mar 25, 2011 5:31 pm

just decided to go today.. didn't get them to up my scholarship but they said they would reconsider after april 15th.. for everyone still waiting on responses I would guess they would tell you similar things.

stayway
Posts: 1275
Joined: Fri Jul 24, 2009 1:38 am

Re: Villanova 2011

Postby stayway » Fri Mar 25, 2011 5:32 pm

jets526 wrote:just decided to go today.. didn't get them to up my scholarship but they said they would reconsider after april 15th.. for everyone still waiting on responses I would guess they would tell you similar things.


congratulations, you'll love it here.

User avatar
Onion
Posts: 235
Joined: Fri Dec 18, 2009 2:45 pm

Re: Villanova 2011

Postby Onion » Fri Mar 25, 2011 5:39 pm

langdonbadger wrote:BTW, does anybody happen to know how much you typically can get Flyers tickets for from scalpers?


Because they are good this year, you are going to pay 1 1/2- 3 times face value depending on where you want to sit. Or so I hear... I wouldn't waste my money on flyers tickets, if I wanted to deal with 18,000 assholes I would have gone to MD school to become a proctologist. GO RANGERS!

User avatar
mikeyp
Posts: 247
Joined: Thu Nov 06, 2008 6:07 pm

Re: Villanova 2011

Postby mikeyp » Sun Mar 27, 2011 2:09 am

langdonbadger wrote:GO RANGERS!

+100000

User avatar
kjadkins
Posts: 648
Joined: Wed Dec 01, 2010 6:49 pm

Re: Villanova 2011

Postby kjadkins » Sun Mar 27, 2011 11:38 am

Just withdrew, best of luck everyone!

User avatar
irishvt14
Posts: 272
Joined: Tue Jan 11, 2011 11:51 am

Re: Villanova 2011

Postby irishvt14 » Mon Mar 28, 2011 11:44 am

Getting antsy for ASW! Here's to hoping this week goes by quick...I really need to get out of town.

stayway
Posts: 1275
Joined: Fri Jul 24, 2009 1:38 am

Re: Villanova 2011

Postby stayway » Mon Mar 28, 2011 11:52 am

irishvt14 wrote:I really need to get out of town.


Same.

flyers88
Posts: 4
Joined: Thu Mar 03, 2011 10:25 am

Re: Villanova 2011

Postby flyers88 » Mon Mar 28, 2011 12:23 pm

Onion wrote:
langdonbadger wrote:BTW, does anybody happen to know how much you typically can get Flyers tickets for from scalpers?


Because they are good this year, you are going to pay 1 1/2- 3 times face value depending on where you want to sit. Or so I hear... I wouldn't waste my money on flyers tickets, if I wanted to deal with 18,000 assholes I would have gone to MD school to become a proctologist. GO RANGERS!


This year? They've made the playoffs 15 out of the last 16 seasons

User avatar
irishvt14
Posts: 272
Joined: Tue Jan 11, 2011 11:51 am

Re: Villanova 2011

Postby irishvt14 » Mon Mar 28, 2011 1:35 pm

nooyyllib wrote:
irishvt14 wrote:I really need to get out of town.


Same.


aren't you at Nova? does this mean you're leaving for our ASW? :cry:

User avatar
ach24
Posts: 207
Joined: Sun Jun 20, 2010 1:24 pm

Re: Villanova 2011

Postby ach24 » Mon Mar 28, 2011 1:45 pm

.
Last edited by ach24 on Fri Jul 31, 2015 10:39 am, edited 1 time in total.

Lawlskool
Posts: 18
Joined: Wed Feb 09, 2011 3:49 pm

Re: Villanova 2011

Postby Lawlskool » Mon Mar 28, 2011 2:47 pm

irishvt14 wrote:
nooyyllib wrote:
irishvt14 wrote:I really need to get out of town.


Same.


aren't you at Nova? does this mean you're leaving for our ASW? :cry:


This coming weekend UVA is holding their annual law school softball tournament, with teams from ~50 law schools (Villanova is sending a few teams). So if your ASW is this weekend, a lot of us will be down in VA boozing it up.

User avatar
irishvt14
Posts: 272
Joined: Tue Jan 11, 2011 11:51 am

Re: Villanova 2011

Postby irishvt14 » Mon Mar 28, 2011 3:10 pm

campus isn't going to be deserted though, right?

stayway
Posts: 1275
Joined: Fri Jul 24, 2009 1:38 am

Re: Villanova 2011

Postby stayway » Mon Mar 28, 2011 4:08 pm

irishvt14 wrote:campus isn't going to be deserted though, right?


Nah, I'm not leaving for the softball tournament. But I will be in DC.

User avatar
kk19131
Posts: 1054
Joined: Tue Jun 08, 2010 7:08 pm

Re: Villanova 2011

Postby kk19131 » Mon Mar 28, 2011 4:20 pm

Random question, but how many people use Mac's vs. PC's?




Return to “Law School Acceptances, Denials, and Waitlists”