CU Boulder 2011

Share Your Experiences, Read About Other Experiences. Please keep posts organized by school and expected year of graduation.
User avatar
stlisforlovers
Posts: 387
Joined: Sun Dec 05, 2010 9:44 pm

Re: CU Boulder 2011

Postby stlisforlovers » Thu Feb 03, 2011 1:23 pm

krad wrote:
oldhippie wrote: april - come to april! no one else seems to be because it's so late :(


Well if I have to travel for work in Mar I will be at April! I'll be around regardless for drinks/a meet up so let's just make that happen regardless. I think STL was coming to that one too? <looks for STL>

awww im going to the march one. bummer im gonna miss the tls party. :(
hopefully they'll put an acceptance in the mailbox for everyone ITT this friday!!!

User avatar
queenlizzie13
Posts: 938
Joined: Tue Jun 08, 2010 9:30 pm

Re: CU Boulder 2011

Postby queenlizzie13 » Thu Feb 03, 2011 1:25 pm

stlisforlovers wrote:
krad wrote:
oldhippie wrote: april - come to april! no one else seems to be because it's so late :(


Well if I have to travel for work in Mar I will be at April! I'll be around regardless for drinks/a meet up so let's just make that happen regardless. I think STL was coming to that one too? <looks for STL>

awww im going to the march one. bummer im gonna miss the tls party. :(
hopefully they'll put an acceptance in the mailbox for everyone ITT this friday!!!


I'll be there for March!

User avatar
fundamentallybroken
Posts: 663
Joined: Mon Dec 20, 2010 11:52 am

Re: CU Boulder 2011

Postby fundamentallybroken » Thu Feb 03, 2011 2:21 pm

oldhippie wrote:yep, and chrisbru and fundamentally were also in at one point....we will make it happen :D


Definitely still in. Although I'm sure I won't have heard from CU by then!

User avatar
oldhippie
Posts: 538
Joined: Wed Sep 15, 2010 3:41 pm

Re: CU Boulder 2011

Postby oldhippie » Thu Feb 03, 2011 2:23 pm

fundamentallybroken wrote:
oldhippie wrote:yep, and chrisbru and fundamentally were also in at one point....we will make it happen :D


Definitely still in. Although I'm sure I won't have heard from CU by then!

:lol: :lol:
at this rate, you might be right!!!
(but i sure as hell hope not!!!!!)

User avatar
stlisforlovers
Posts: 387
Joined: Sun Dec 05, 2010 9:44 pm

Re: CU Boulder 2011

Postby stlisforlovers » Thu Feb 03, 2011 2:24 pm

it is slightly ridiculous people applied in november haven't heard back yet. what're you guys doing over there cu?

User avatar
fundamentallybroken
Posts: 663
Joined: Mon Dec 20, 2010 11:52 am

Re: CU Boulder 2011

Postby fundamentallybroken » Thu Feb 03, 2011 2:25 pm

stlisforlovers wrote:it is slightly ridiculous people applied in november haven't heard back yet. what're you guys doing over there cu?


I just heard from Pitt, so CU is now officially the ONLY school I'm left waiting on.

krad
Posts: 1897
Joined: Mon Sep 13, 2010 10:33 am

Re: CU Boulder 2011

Postby krad » Thu Feb 03, 2011 2:26 pm

fundamentallybroken wrote:
oldhippie wrote:yep, and chrisbru and fundamentally were also in at one point....we will make it happen :D


Definitely still in. Although I'm sure I won't have heard from CU by then!


I actually lol'd

User avatar
brose
Posts: 648
Joined: Sun Nov 16, 2008 2:05 am

Re: CU Boulder 2011

Postby brose » Thu Feb 03, 2011 2:26 pm

Yeah I applied in October. I emailed her a follow up question and she said my file had already been decided on. So, what's taking so long?? Reject me already... or maybe accept me?

User avatar
brose
Posts: 648
Joined: Sun Nov 16, 2008 2:05 am

Re: CU Boulder 2011

Postby brose » Thu Feb 03, 2011 2:27 pm

Yea Colorado is my last school, too! It was my front runner and I almost applied ED!

User avatar
oldhippie
Posts: 538
Joined: Wed Sep 15, 2010 3:41 pm

Re: CU Boulder 2011

Postby oldhippie » Thu Feb 03, 2011 2:27 pm

stlisforlovers wrote:it is slightly ridiculous people applied in november haven't heard back yet. what're you guys doing over there cu?

yet when i emailed them this morning about ASD they got back to me in less than 2 hours. someone there is capable of quick responding anyway.....
very frustrated for y'all...
(although oregon didn't even start reviewing apps until the beginning of feb.!!)

krad
Posts: 1897
Joined: Mon Sep 13, 2010 10:33 am

Re: CU Boulder 2011

Postby krad » Thu Feb 03, 2011 2:35 pm

I'm tempted to call and be like WTF is going on up in there?!? Do I need to stop by??

User avatar
fundamentallybroken
Posts: 663
Joined: Mon Dec 20, 2010 11:52 am

Re: CU Boulder 2011

Postby fundamentallybroken » Thu Feb 03, 2011 2:37 pm

brose wrote:Yeah I applied in October. I emailed her a follow up question and she said my file had already been decided on. So, what's taking so long?? Reject me already... or maybe accept me?


Almost said the same thing, but didn't want to jinx it!

User avatar
oldhippie
Posts: 538
Joined: Wed Sep 15, 2010 3:41 pm

Re: CU Boulder 2011

Postby oldhippie » Thu Feb 03, 2011 2:38 pm

krad wrote:I'm tempted to call and be like WTF is going on up in there?!? Do I need to stop by??

just be sure you use someone else's name :)

User avatar
chrisbru
Posts: 4252
Joined: Thu Oct 28, 2010 1:44 pm

Re: CU Boulder 2011

Postby chrisbru » Thu Feb 03, 2011 2:40 pm

oldhippie wrote:yep, and chrisbru and fundamentally were also in at one point....we will make it happen :D


I'm headed to the March one, assuming flights don't skyrocket in price before I hear if I'm admitted or not....

...Speaking of which, no mail yesterday. I hope I hear something today!

User avatar
chrisbru
Posts: 4252
Joined: Thu Oct 28, 2010 1:44 pm

Re: CU Boulder 2011

Postby chrisbru » Thu Feb 03, 2011 2:43 pm

fundamentallybroken wrote:
stlisforlovers wrote:it is slightly ridiculous people applied in november haven't heard back yet. what're you guys doing over there cu?


I just heard from Pitt, so CU is now officially the ONLY school I'm left waiting on.


I've heard from 9 of 11... Kansas and Colorado are the only ones left, both were submitted before 11/15. WTF?

The fact that I know my acceptance and scholarship at Denver (and have for 3 weeks), which I applied to on 12/20, is kind of ridiculous...

User avatar
queenlizzie13
Posts: 938
Joined: Tue Jun 08, 2010 9:30 pm

Re: CU Boulder 2011

Postby queenlizzie13 » Thu Feb 03, 2011 2:48 pm

brose wrote:Yeah I applied in October. I emailed her a follow up question and she said my file had already been decided on. So, what's taking so long?? Reject me already... or maybe accept me?


Maybe the letter got lost in the mail?? It is possible...at our offices we've had checks show up almost a year later...

User avatar
fundamentallybroken
Posts: 663
Joined: Mon Dec 20, 2010 11:52 am

Re: CU Boulder 2011

Postby fundamentallybroken » Thu Feb 03, 2011 3:15 pm

I'm home today, and the mail just came in.

Surprise, surprise, nothing from CU! (Although Oregon sent me a fee waver, which is nice. Late, but nice!)

User avatar
oldhippie
Posts: 538
Joined: Wed Sep 15, 2010 3:41 pm

Re: CU Boulder 2011

Postby oldhippie » Thu Feb 03, 2011 3:23 pm

fundamentallybroken wrote:I'm home today, and the mail just came in.

Surprise, surprise, nothing from CU! (Although Oregon sent me a fee waver, which is nice. Late, but nice!)

:(
i'll refrain from making yet another comforting comment........

User avatar
LeDique
Posts: 12723
Joined: Tue Nov 02, 2010 2:10 pm

Re: CU Boulder 2011

Postby LeDique » Thu Feb 03, 2011 3:24 pm

fundamentallybroken wrote:I'm home today, and the mail just came in.

Surprise, surprise, nothing from CU! (Although Oregon sent me a fee waver, which is nice. Late, but nice!)


Same. My roommate keeps getting bright colored envelopes tho...This has been slightly weirding me out.

User avatar
chrisbru
Posts: 4252
Joined: Thu Oct 28, 2010 1:44 pm

Re: CU Boulder 2011

Postby chrisbru » Thu Feb 03, 2011 3:27 pm

LeDique wrote:
fundamentallybroken wrote:I'm home today, and the mail just came in.

Surprise, surprise, nothing from CU! (Although Oregon sent me a fee waver, which is nice. Late, but nice!)


Same. My roommate keeps getting bright colored envelopes tho...This has been slightly weirding me out.


Drugs. Or she's having unicorn tails, dragon scales, phoenix feathers, etc delivered so she can make wands for the Death Eaters....

ptblazer
Posts: 376
Joined: Sun Oct 31, 2010 11:27 pm

Re: CU Boulder 2011

Postby ptblazer » Thu Feb 03, 2011 3:30 pm

chrisbru wrote:
LeDique wrote:
fundamentallybroken wrote:I'm home today, and the mail just came in.

Surprise, surprise, nothing from CU! (Although Oregon sent me a fee waver, which is nice. Late, but nice!)


Same. My roommate keeps getting bright colored envelopes tho...This has been slightly weirding me out.


Drugs. Or she's having unicorn tails, dragon scales, phoenix feathers, etc delivered so she can make wands for the Death Eaters....


Haha, when the Harry Potter references start coming out, you know the waits been to long.

Chrisbru- you haven't been expecting the letter via owl have you?

User avatar
stlisforlovers
Posts: 387
Joined: Sun Dec 05, 2010 9:44 pm

Re: CU Boulder 2011

Postby stlisforlovers » Thu Feb 03, 2011 3:34 pm

I approve of any and all harry potter references. That is all.

User avatar
chrisbru
Posts: 4252
Joined: Thu Oct 28, 2010 1:44 pm

Re: CU Boulder 2011

Postby chrisbru » Thu Feb 03, 2011 3:35 pm

ptblazer wrote:
Haha, when the Harry Potter references start coming out, you know the waits been to long.

Chrisbru- you haven't been expecting the letter via owl have you?



Well, I haven't seen my owl in a few days, so yes, I was. What, did you guys give them your address or something? I don't trust that silly muggle mail, it always seems to have problems...

User avatar
SherlockHolmes
Posts: 327
Joined: Tue Jan 11, 2011 2:47 pm

Re: CU Boulder 2011

Postby SherlockHolmes » Thu Feb 03, 2011 3:35 pm

stlisforlovers wrote:I approve of any and all harry potter references. That is all.


+1

bananeez
Posts: 248
Joined: Thu Aug 05, 2010 11:47 am

Re: CU Boulder 2011

Postby bananeez » Thu Feb 03, 2011 3:37 pm

chrisbru wrote:
Drugs. Or she's having unicorn tails, dragon scales, phoenix feathers, etc delivered so she can make wands for the Death Eaters....


Wow, you guys are really losing it.

p.s. Davis and Emory also have a lot of work ahead of them... crazy that they're so much later than the other schools, with people already making decisions.




Return to “Law School Acceptances, Denials, and Waitlists”