CU Boulder 2011

Share Your Experiences, Read About Other Experiences. Please keep posts organized by school and expected year of graduation.
ptblazer
Posts: 376
Joined: Sun Oct 31, 2010 11:27 pm

Re: CU Boulder 2011

Postby ptblazer » Sat Jan 29, 2011 11:03 pm

queenlizzie13 wrote:I hope they sent some letters of acceptance out Friday. Mine was dated on a Friday. So if they did, hopefully some people hear on Monday or Tuesday.


That would be great. Lets hope they were really productive last week.

usernamer
Posts: 36
Joined: Sun Nov 28, 2010 5:48 pm

Re: CU Boulder 2011

Postby usernamer » Sat Jan 29, 2011 11:51 pm

ptblazer wrote:
queenlizzie13 wrote:I hope they sent some letters of acceptance out Friday. Mine was dated on a Friday. So if they did, hopefully some people hear on Monday or Tuesday.


That would be great. Lets hope they were really productive last week.



That would be reaaallly great because I'm going out of town for a week on Tuesday.

User avatar
LeDique
Posts: 12695
Joined: Tue Nov 02, 2010 2:10 pm

Re: CU Boulder 2011

Postby LeDique » Sun Jan 30, 2011 2:59 am

My friend just told me she has been getting anxious for me about Colorado, because my attitude has just been "eh, gotta be here next week for sure!"

ptblazer
Posts: 376
Joined: Sun Oct 31, 2010 11:27 pm

Re: CU Boulder 2011

Postby ptblazer » Sun Jan 30, 2011 6:57 pm

Alright... I have a feeling this is going to be a really good week!! Lots of acceptances all week long for everyone, capped by a hopefully epic Super Bowl.

Edit: Oh and Feb. 2nd is national signing day (for those that are college football fans out there). The next three years of my favorite college football team and my future may well be presented this week.

User avatar
oldhippie
Posts: 538
Joined: Wed Sep 15, 2010 3:41 pm

Re: CU Boulder 2011

Postby oldhippie » Mon Jan 31, 2011 8:54 am

congrats to the new acceptances!!! finally some more movement! welcome to the club, folks:)

krad
Posts: 1897
Joined: Mon Sep 13, 2010 10:33 am

Re: CU Boulder 2011

Postby krad » Mon Jan 31, 2011 10:58 am

lalala still nada from CU here... congrats to those accepted last week :)

bananeez
Posts: 248
Joined: Thu Aug 05, 2010 11:47 am

Re: CU Boulder 2011

Postby bananeez » Mon Jan 31, 2011 12:14 pm

For those going to the March ASD:

http://snowballmusicfestival.com/

User avatar
stlisforlovers
Posts: 387
Joined: Sun Dec 05, 2010 9:44 pm

Re: CU Boulder 2011

Postby stlisforlovers » Mon Jan 31, 2011 12:18 pm

bananeez wrote:For those going to the March ASD:

http://snowballmusicfestival.com/

gah! im totally going to go to that! thanks bananeez!

User avatar
oldhippie
Posts: 538
Joined: Wed Sep 15, 2010 3:41 pm

Re: CU Boulder 2011

Postby oldhippie » Mon Jan 31, 2011 12:32 pm

:( no go for march. find something cool for april!!! :wink:

User avatar
chrisbru
Posts: 4252
Joined: Thu Oct 28, 2010 1:44 pm

Re: CU Boulder 2011

Postby chrisbru » Mon Jan 31, 2011 1:06 pm

bananeez wrote:For those going to the March ASD:

http://snowballmusicfestival.com/


Amazing. I'm gonna try and make this... Especially excited about Portugal The Man and Brother Ali.



On a more important note, no mail for me from CU yet.... Although it looks like I have reason to be hopeful this week!

bananeez
Posts: 248
Joined: Thu Aug 05, 2010 11:47 am

Re: CU Boulder 2011

Postby bananeez » Mon Jan 31, 2011 1:54 pm

There's a chance that I'll barely miss the March ASD, but be in Boulder that night and that weekend... So, would love to get happy hour with some of you if it works out that way!

(and then OldHippie and I will have a party at the April Fool's Day ASD)

environmentallaw
Posts: 41
Joined: Tue Aug 31, 2010 11:32 pm

Re: CU Boulder 2011

Postby environmentallaw » Mon Jan 31, 2011 2:02 pm

Does anyone know if Colorado Law provides reimbursement for travel costs to ASD or visiting the campus?

ptblazer
Posts: 376
Joined: Sun Oct 31, 2010 11:27 pm

Re: CU Boulder 2011

Postby ptblazer » Mon Jan 31, 2011 2:06 pm

environmentallaw wrote:Does anyone know if Colorado Law provides reimbursement for travel costs to ASD or visiting the campus?


To my knowledge they don't.

User avatar
oldhippie
Posts: 538
Joined: Wed Sep 15, 2010 3:41 pm

Re: CU Boulder 2011

Postby oldhippie » Mon Jan 31, 2011 2:14 pm

bananeez wrote:There's a chance that I'll barely miss the March ASD, but be in Boulder that night and that weekend... So, would love to get happy hour with some of you if it works out that way!

(and then OldHippie and I will have a party at the April Fool's Day ASD)

hells yeah!!!!
and congrats on your SAG award btw :wink:

bananeez
Posts: 248
Joined: Thu Aug 05, 2010 11:47 am

Re: CU Boulder 2011

Postby bananeez » Mon Jan 31, 2011 2:21 pm

oldhippie wrote:
bananeez wrote:There's a chance that I'll barely miss the March ASD, but be in Boulder that night and that weekend... So, would love to get happy hour with some of you if it works out that way!

(and then OldHippie and I will have a party at the April Fool's Day ASD)

hells yeah!!!!
and congrats on your SAG award btw :wink:


Thanks!! :wink: Was going to give an acceptance speech today, but being seriously preggers is really slowly me down.

usernamer
Posts: 36
Joined: Sun Nov 28, 2010 5:48 pm

Re: CU Boulder 2011

Postby usernamer » Mon Jan 31, 2011 2:21 pm

zero mail today.

User avatar
LeDique
Posts: 12695
Joined: Tue Nov 02, 2010 2:10 pm

Re: CU Boulder 2011

Postby LeDique » Mon Jan 31, 2011 2:27 pm

usernamer wrote:zero mail today.

User avatar
chrisbru
Posts: 4252
Joined: Thu Oct 28, 2010 1:44 pm

Re: CU Boulder 2011

Postby chrisbru » Mon Jan 31, 2011 2:34 pm

bananeez wrote:
oldhippie wrote:
bananeez wrote:There's a chance that I'll barely miss the March ASD, but be in Boulder that night and that weekend... So, would love to get happy hour with some of you if it works out that way!

(and then OldHippie and I will have a party at the April Fool's Day ASD)

hells yeah!!!!
and congrats on your SAG award btw :wink:


Thanks!! :wink: Was going to give an acceptance speech today, but being seriously preggers is really slowly me down.


Lolz... I can only imagine how confused the people who don't know what's going on are.

...That was an awkwardly worded sentence. But I'm leaving it.

User avatar
SherlockHolmes
Posts: 327
Joined: Tue Jan 11, 2011 2:47 pm

Re: CU Boulder 2011

Postby SherlockHolmes » Mon Jan 31, 2011 2:35 pm

bananeez wrote:
oldhippie wrote:
bananeez wrote:There's a chance that I'll barely miss the March ASD, but be in Boulder that night and that weekend... So, would love to get happy hour with some of you if it works out that way!

(and then OldHippie and I will have a party at the April Fool's Day ASD)

hells yeah!!!!
and congrats on your SAG award btw :wink:


Thanks!! :wink: Was going to give an acceptance speech today, but being seriously preggers is really slowly me down.


Save the speech for the Oscar win.

bananeez
Posts: 248
Joined: Thu Aug 05, 2010 11:47 am

Re: CU Boulder 2011

Postby bananeez » Mon Jan 31, 2011 2:47 pm

Haha.

I'll be the one at ASD with black feathers growing out of my skin.

JakeL
Posts: 453
Joined: Sat Jun 26, 2010 10:30 pm

Re: CU Boulder 2011

Postby JakeL » Mon Jan 31, 2011 2:48 pm

Has anyone received a scholarship letter yet?

User avatar
oldhippie
Posts: 538
Joined: Wed Sep 15, 2010 3:41 pm

Re: CU Boulder 2011

Postby oldhippie » Mon Jan 31, 2011 2:56 pm

JakeL wrote:Has anyone received a scholarship letter yet?

not yet. and since i'm one who heard early, i expect my scholly early, too :mrgreen:
kidding - i'll be thrilled if they offer me anything and, if they do, my seat deposit will be in the mail that day!

ptblazer
Posts: 376
Joined: Sun Oct 31, 2010 11:27 pm

Re: CU Boulder 2011

Postby ptblazer » Mon Jan 31, 2011 5:01 pm

When I don't get an acceptance in the mail, but still get program information from the ultra prestigious schools it helps alleviate the disappointment for a few moments as I wonder if I should have applied there. Then it fades just as quickly... I know it isn't really my turn to get a decision, because others have been complete longer, but come on CU. Get it done.

Also, best of luck to all of you in the path of this massive winter storm everyone is talking about. Probably won't be seeing you on this site if the power goes out, so have fun and stay warm. ;)

User avatar
queenlizzie13
Posts: 938
Joined: Tue Jun 08, 2010 9:30 pm

Re: CU Boulder 2011

Postby queenlizzie13 » Mon Jan 31, 2011 6:19 pm

Even though my letter was dated for a Friday, I just remembered that I actually did not receive it until Thursday.

bananeez
Posts: 248
Joined: Thu Aug 05, 2010 11:47 am

Re: CU Boulder 2011

Postby bananeez » Tue Feb 01, 2011 2:43 pm

queenlizzie13 wrote:Even though my letter was dated for a Friday, I just remembered that I actually did not receive it until Thursday.


Mine was sent on a Friday too, and I received it on a Wednesday. Just to add to your analysis.




Return to “Law School Acceptances, Denials, and Waitlists”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Beercules, cd1945, Cognitiveproblem, goldescholes, NotAGolfer, spursforever, Torres1893, xholdman, zeglo and 14 guests