eaa1537 wrote:sarahlawg wrote: dude that's a huge complement. They're asking what it would take for you to go there. Tell them a free ride + stipend! lol or, if you wouldn't take it even then, well you know what to do.
Hahaha I guess... I just wish they would've offered me something upfront that I could work with. I'm still waiting on other merit offers and I'm not exactly sure when those will start rolling in so I'm hesitant to delay the process even further. Oh well, I guess I'll send them an email sooooon
I'm in the same boat...we will see how my visits go this week over spring break, and I will probably email them with a response after that (most likely withdraw)...