BU 2011 Applicants

Share Your Experiences, Read About Other Experiences. Please keep posts organized by school and expected year of graduation.
User avatar
Gotti
Posts: 3436
Joined: Tue Nov 09, 2010 3:46 pm

Re: BU 2011 Applicants

Postby Gotti » Fri Dec 10, 2010 3:05 pm

Just went complete 12/09

god i submitted all my apps only 10-12 days ago and i'm so annoyed that i have to wait :?

User avatar
Gemini
Posts: 1943
Joined: Thu Mar 11, 2010 9:23 pm

Re: BU 2011 Applicants

Postby Gemini » Fri Dec 10, 2010 3:10 pm

Gotti wrote:Just went complete 12/09

god i submitted all my apps only 10-12 days ago and i'm so annoyed that i have to wait :?


It's definitely torture, Gotti! It's only been a month (or a bit more) since I applied at all my schools but it feels like it's been forever.

I dont know how to feel about BU not having a status checker. I think it makes me love them even more. I'd go crazy with it lol.

User avatar
romcomromcom
Posts: 30
Joined: Tue Jul 13, 2010 6:09 pm

Re: BU 2011 Applicants

Postby romcomromcom » Fri Dec 10, 2010 3:16 pm

IN!!! via phone call. i love BU :shock:

User avatar
Gotti
Posts: 3436
Joined: Tue Nov 09, 2010 3:46 pm

Re: BU 2011 Applicants

Postby Gotti » Fri Dec 10, 2010 3:19 pm

Gemini Hopeful wrote:
Gotti wrote:Just went complete 12/09

god i submitted all my apps only 10-12 days ago and i'm so annoyed that i have to wait :?


It's definitely torture, Gotti! It's only been a month (or a bit more) since I applied at all my schools but it feels like it's been forever.

I dont know how to feel about BU not having a status checker. I think it makes me love them even more. I'd go crazy with it lol.



Omg a MONTH? I'm going to have grey hair and wrinkles in a month if I don't hear back from anyone. I'm so stressed and anxious!!!!

User avatar
Gemini
Posts: 1943
Joined: Thu Mar 11, 2010 9:23 pm

Re: BU 2011 Applicants

Postby Gemini » Fri Dec 10, 2010 3:20 pm

romcomromcom wrote:IN!!! via phone call. i love BU :shock:


Wow congrats! :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

And my smiley faces are green because I'm really jealous.

User avatar
romcomromcom
Posts: 30
Joined: Tue Jul 13, 2010 6:09 pm

Re: BU 2011 Applicants

Postby romcomromcom » Fri Dec 10, 2010 3:29 pm

Gemini Hopeful wrote:
romcomromcom wrote:IN!!! via phone call. i love BU :shock:


Wow congrats! :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

And my smiley faces are green because I'm really jealous.


haha thanks. i will send all my good vibes toward you getting the same call. then the smilies can turn yellow

SortOfObsessed
Posts: 87
Joined: Thu Jul 01, 2010 4:53 pm

Re: BU 2011 Applicants

Postby SortOfObsessed » Fri Dec 10, 2010 3:30 pm

romcomromcom wrote:IN!!! via phone call. i love BU :shock:


Do you mind sharing your timeline of when you went complete?

User avatar
romcomromcom
Posts: 30
Joined: Tue Jul 13, 2010 6:09 pm

Re: BU 2011 Applicants

Postby romcomromcom » Fri Dec 10, 2010 3:37 pm

SortOfObsessed wrote:
romcomromcom wrote:IN!!! via phone call. i love BU :shock:


Do you mind sharing your timeline of when you went complete?


sent 10/25, complete 11/05, decision 12/10

User avatar
Pink
Posts: 338
Joined: Fri Sep 17, 2010 12:18 am

Re: BU 2011 Applicants

Postby Pink » Fri Dec 10, 2010 3:38 pm

romcomromcom wrote:
SortOfObsessed wrote:
romcomromcom wrote:IN!!! via phone call. i love BU :shock:


Do you mind sharing your timeline of when you went complete?


sent 10/25, complete 11/05, decision 12/10


CONGRATS! Wooohooo BU is doing something!

Please call me BU. Please? Pretty please?

User avatar
Gemini
Posts: 1943
Joined: Thu Mar 11, 2010 9:23 pm

Re: BU 2011 Applicants

Postby Gemini » Fri Dec 10, 2010 3:41 pm

Pink wrote:Please call me BU. Please? Pretty please?


PLEASE CALL ME, BU. PLEASE? PRETTY PLEASE? :)

RPK34
Posts: 522
Joined: Tue Mar 02, 2010 6:31 pm

Re: BU 2011 Applicants

Postby RPK34 » Fri Dec 10, 2010 3:43 pm

Gemini Hopeful wrote:
Pink wrote:Please call me BU. Please? Pretty please?


PLEASE CALL ME, BU. PLEASE? PRETTY PLEASE? :)


I give you points for subtly in this thread.

User avatar
Pink
Posts: 338
Joined: Fri Sep 17, 2010 12:18 am

Re: BU 2011 Applicants

Postby Pink » Fri Dec 10, 2010 3:43 pm

Gemini Hopeful wrote:
Pink wrote:Please call me BU. Please? Pretty please?


PLEASE CALL ME, BU. PLEASE? PRETTY PLEASE? :)


<3 :lol: <3

SortOfObsessed
Posts: 87
Joined: Thu Jul 01, 2010 4:53 pm

Re: BU 2011 Applicants

Postby SortOfObsessed » Fri Dec 10, 2010 3:46 pm

romcomromcom wrote:
SortOfObsessed wrote:
romcomromcom wrote:IN!!! via phone call. i love BU :shock:


Do you mind sharing your timeline of when you went complete?


sent 10/25, complete 11/05, decision 12/10


Thank you and congrats! :)

Now I can start getting nervous. I submitted 11/1, complete 11/09...

User avatar
MillerTime
Posts: 269
Joined: Fri Apr 16, 2010 2:55 pm

Re: BU 2011 Applicants

Postby MillerTime » Fri Dec 10, 2010 3:54 pm

Just got the call. I'm in!

Went complete 10/1.

Edited to include numbers: 169, 3.4
Last edited by MillerTime on Fri Dec 10, 2010 4:26 pm, edited 1 time in total.

User avatar
LegallyBlonde923
Posts: 261
Joined: Thu Feb 04, 2010 8:35 pm

Re: BU 2011 Applicants

Postby LegallyBlonde923 » Fri Dec 10, 2010 3:58 pm

Just got the call, I'm in too!

received 9/9
complete 9/22
170/3.8 :mrgreen:

congrats, everyone !

User avatar
SarPear
Posts: 35
Joined: Tue Nov 09, 2010 9:05 am

Re: BU 2011 Applicants

Postby SarPear » Fri Dec 10, 2010 4:24 pm

in via phone call! Applied 10/26, complete 11/05. 167/3.7

User avatar
daisyduke
Posts: 310
Joined: Mon Nov 08, 2010 10:22 pm

Re: BU 2011 Applicants

Postby daisyduke » Fri Dec 10, 2010 4:27 pm

In via phone call about 5 minutes ago! PM for Stats. Complete and In Review since 10/1.

User avatar
Pink
Posts: 338
Joined: Fri Sep 17, 2010 12:18 am

Re: BU 2011 Applicants

Postby Pink » Fri Dec 10, 2010 4:39 pm

Congrats everyone!

I didn't go complete til 11/15, but that's not stopping me from obsessively staring at my phone.

User avatar
Gemini
Posts: 1943
Joined: Thu Mar 11, 2010 9:23 pm

Re: BU 2011 Applicants

Postby Gemini » Fri Dec 10, 2010 4:47 pm

Pink wrote:Congrats everyone!

I didn't go complete til 11/15, but that's not stopping me from obsessively staring at my phone.


Same. And I also went complete around 11/15.

kak5n
Posts: 114
Joined: Mon Oct 25, 2010 4:09 pm

Re: BU 2011 Applicants

Postby kak5n » Fri Dec 10, 2010 5:10 pm

In via phone call... submit 10/18, complete 10/21

Aggiegrad2011
Posts: 1514
Joined: Sat Jun 05, 2010 6:42 pm

Re: BU 2011 Applicants

Postby Aggiegrad2011 » Fri Dec 10, 2010 5:11 pm

Oh this is torture.

User avatar
Pink
Posts: 338
Joined: Fri Sep 17, 2010 12:18 am

Re: BU 2011 Applicants

Postby Pink » Fri Dec 10, 2010 5:11 pm

Aggiegrad2011 wrote:Oh this is torture.


+1. At least it gives me something to do at work? :|

User avatar
law_monkey
Posts: 1709
Joined: Sun Nov 28, 2010 5:25 pm

Re: BU 2011 Applicants

Postby law_monkey » Fri Dec 10, 2010 5:12 pm

kak5n wrote:In via phone call... submit 10/18, complete 10/21


When, just now? Does that mean they'll keep going until 5? If so we have 49 minutes; come on BU!!!

User avatar
dodgerboy86
Posts: 34
Joined: Tue Sep 28, 2010 12:23 am

Re: BU 2011 Applicants

Postby dodgerboy86 » Fri Dec 10, 2010 5:16 pm

Hey to everyone who got in did you get an scholly offers?

User avatar
LegallyBlonde923
Posts: 261
Joined: Thu Feb 04, 2010 8:35 pm

Re: BU 2011 Applicants

Postby LegallyBlonde923 » Fri Dec 10, 2010 5:18 pm

dodgerboy86 wrote:Hey to everyone who got in did you get an scholly offers?


I think scholarship info comes later with the stuff they send in the mail. The woman on the phone said I would be getting "more information" in the mail soon so maybe it comes with the admissions letter?




Return to “Law School Acceptances, Denials, and Waitlists”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: AZnative, call-me-bubbles, Snowjon and 18 guests