BU 2011 Applicants

Share Your Experiences, Read About Other Experiences. Please keep posts organized by school and expected year of graduation.
AHX2
Posts: 10
Joined: Wed Sep 15, 2010 5:57 pm

Re: BU 2011 Applicants

Postby AHX2 » Mon Nov 22, 2010 3:00 pm

Thanks so much! Submitted early - Sept 17th.

User avatar
nematoad
Posts: 421
Joined: Thu Dec 10, 2009 3:06 pm

Re: BU 2011 Applicants

Postby nematoad » Mon Nov 22, 2010 3:01 pm

wonkymonkey wrote:Accepted today via phone call.


GAH!! thats awesome

RPK34
Posts: 522
Joined: Tue Mar 02, 2010 6:31 pm

Re: BU 2011 Applicants

Postby RPK34 » Mon Nov 22, 2010 3:03 pm

Well, there goes any chance of a productive day.

When did you guys go complete?

AHX2
Posts: 10
Joined: Wed Sep 15, 2010 5:57 pm

Re: BU 2011 Applicants

Postby AHX2 » Mon Nov 22, 2010 3:03 pm

I went complete on Sept 23.

User avatar
icouldbuyu
Posts: 254
Joined: Sun Oct 24, 2010 3:52 pm

Re: BU 2011 Applicants

Postby icouldbuyu » Mon Nov 22, 2010 3:05 pm

wonkymonkey wrote:Accepted today via phone call.


When did you apply?

User avatar
09nlm
Posts: 38
Joined: Tue May 12, 2009 3:13 pm

Re: BU 2011 Applicants

Postby 09nlm » Mon Nov 22, 2010 3:06 pm

Just accepted via phone! Applied mid-October.

Congrats to everyone who's heard back today!
Last edited by 09nlm on Mon Nov 22, 2010 3:08 pm, edited 1 time in total.

wonkymonkey
Posts: 53
Joined: Fri Aug 13, 2010 3:59 pm

Re: BU 2011 Applicants

Postby wonkymonkey » Mon Nov 22, 2010 3:07 pm

icouldbuyu wrote:
wonkymonkey wrote:Accepted today via phone call.


When did you apply?


I applied in late September. Good luck to everyone!

User avatar
Magnifique1908
Posts: 572
Joined: Mon Feb 18, 2008 11:46 am

Re: BU 2011 Applicants

Postby Magnifique1908 » Mon Nov 22, 2010 3:08 pm

Congratulations guys! And to think I thought I could relax today because the only calls coming from that area were from Harvard....sigh

Can everyone post their complete date?

User avatar
09nlm
Posts: 38
Joined: Tue May 12, 2009 3:13 pm

Re: BU 2011 Applicants

Postby 09nlm » Mon Nov 22, 2010 3:11 pm

Magnifique1908 wrote:Congratulations guys! And to think I thought I could relax today because the only calls coming from that area were from Harvard....sigh

Can everyone post their complete date?


Complete 10/28.

User avatar
icouldbuyu
Posts: 254
Joined: Sun Oct 24, 2010 3:52 pm

Re: BU 2011 Applicants

Postby icouldbuyu » Mon Nov 22, 2010 3:11 pm

Congrats to everyone...Do we know for sure that they are sending decisions in order of application submission? Any chance those of us who applied late October/early November will hear back today or this week?

User avatar
09nlm
Posts: 38
Joined: Tue May 12, 2009 3:13 pm

Re: BU 2011 Applicants

Postby 09nlm » Mon Nov 22, 2010 3:14 pm

icouldbuyu wrote:Congrats to everyone...Do we know for sure that they are sending decisions in order of application submission? Any chance those of us who applied late October/early November will hear back today or this week?


I didn't send until 10/19, but I suppose that's still on the early side.

User avatar
Deuce
Posts: 1048
Joined: Fri Jun 25, 2010 11:12 am

Re: BU 2011 Applicants

Postby Deuce » Mon Nov 22, 2010 3:18 pm

09nlm wrote:
icouldbuyu wrote:Congrats to everyone...Do we know for sure that they are sending decisions in order of application submission? Any chance those of us who applied late October/early November will hear back today or this week?


I didn't send until 10/19, but I suppose that's still on the early side.


Hmm I'm complete 10/14.... here's to hoping I get a phone call :|

ldboston
Posts: 81
Joined: Mon Nov 22, 2010 10:55 am

Re: BU 2011 Applicants

Postby ldboston » Mon Nov 22, 2010 3:21 pm

I sent my application in 10/21, but got a complete email back 11/10. Do we think those of us who went complete later, even if we submitted earlier will have a little bit more time to wait?

My day is officially unproductive...BU is one of my top choices.

lawgrl21
Posts: 187
Joined: Tue Oct 12, 2010 11:35 pm

Re: BU 2011 Applicants

Postby lawgrl21 » Mon Nov 22, 2010 3:22 pm

Does anyone know if BU historically sends out decisions in big batches infrequently or if once they start the decisions will start to come every day/ each week?

RPK34
Posts: 522
Joined: Tue Mar 02, 2010 6:31 pm

Re: BU 2011 Applicants

Postby RPK34 » Mon Nov 22, 2010 3:23 pm

ldboston wrote:I sent my application in 10/21, but got a complete email back 11/10. Do we think those of us who went complete later, even if we submitted earlier will have a little bit more time to wait?

My day is officially unproductive...BU is one of my top choices.


I really don't think anyone has any idea right now. Every time my phone vibrate I get anxious now. If my gf texts me one more time I'm going to break up with her.

User avatar
Deuce
Posts: 1048
Joined: Fri Jun 25, 2010 11:12 am

Re: BU 2011 Applicants

Postby Deuce » Mon Nov 22, 2010 3:31 pm

Complete 10/14....staring at my phone constantly now :|

tipler4213
Posts: 634
Joined: Thu May 29, 2008 11:16 am

Re: BU 2011 Applicants

Postby tipler4213 » Mon Nov 22, 2010 3:32 pm

11/16...anxious. Need my first decision of the cycle!

User avatar
forward
Posts: 413
Joined: Thu May 13, 2010 12:16 am

Re: BU 2011 Applicants

Postby forward » Mon Nov 22, 2010 3:33 pm

ETA: wrong thread. :shock:
Last edited by forward on Mon Nov 22, 2010 3:35 pm, edited 1 time in total.

RPK34
Posts: 522
Joined: Tue Mar 02, 2010 6:31 pm

Re: BU 2011 Applicants

Postby RPK34 » Mon Nov 22, 2010 3:33 pm

forward21 wrote:lack of status checker movement and phonecalls is killing me.


BU status checker? Am I missing something?

User avatar
nematoad
Posts: 421
Joined: Thu Dec 10, 2009 3:06 pm

Re: BU 2011 Applicants

Postby nematoad » Mon Nov 22, 2010 3:35 pm

RPK34 wrote:
forward21 wrote:lack of status checker movement and phonecalls is killing me.


BU status checker? Am I missing something?


Fail
Last edited by nematoad on Mon Nov 22, 2010 3:42 pm, edited 1 time in total.

User avatar
Deuce
Posts: 1048
Joined: Fri Jun 25, 2010 11:12 am

Re: BU 2011 Applicants

Postby Deuce » Mon Nov 22, 2010 3:40 pm

forward21 wrote:ETA: wrong thread. :shock:

:lol: Not gonna lie, I was a little surprised to see you in here with me dude

Capitol A
Posts: 757
Joined: Tue Jul 06, 2010 2:23 pm

Re: BU 2011 Applicants

Postby Capitol A » Mon Nov 22, 2010 3:47 pm

RPK34 wrote:
ldboston wrote:I sent my application in 10/21, but got a complete email back 11/10. Do we think those of us who went complete later, even if we submitted earlier will have a little bit more time to wait?

My day is officially unproductive...BU is one of my top choices.


I really don't think anyone has any idea right now. Every time my phone vibrate I get anxious now. If my gf texts me one more time I'm going to break up with her.

Just lol'd because I just got done divorcing my wife for the exact same thing.

User avatar
forward
Posts: 413
Joined: Thu May 13, 2010 12:16 am

Re: BU 2011 Applicants

Postby forward » Mon Nov 22, 2010 3:48 pm

Deuce wrote:
forward21 wrote:ETA: wrong thread. :shock:

:lol: Not gonna lie, I was a little surprised to see you in here with me dude


I've got an app out to BU - just meant to keep my "slow day bitching" elsewhere. :mrgreen:

username99
Posts: 445
Joined: Thu Jun 24, 2010 1:40 pm

Re: BU 2011 Applicants

Postby username99 » Mon Nov 22, 2010 3:48 pm

wonkymonkey wrote:Accepted today via phone call.


+1

amkid100
Posts: 254
Joined: Thu Aug 12, 2010 8:02 pm

Re: BU 2011 Applicants

Postby amkid100 » Mon Nov 22, 2010 4:02 pm

To those who got the phone call today: when did you submit/go complete?




Return to “Law School Acceptances, Denials, and Waitlists”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Bing [Bot], Google Adsense [Bot], Hopefullawkid2015, joezze, pilfin and 19 guests