Cornell 2011 applicants

Share Your Experiences, Read About Other Experiences. Please keep posts organized by school and expected year of graduation.
User avatar
kk19131
Posts: 1054
Joined: Tue Jun 08, 2010 7:08 pm

Re: Cornell 2011 applicants

Postby kk19131 » Thu Jun 09, 2011 10:34 pm

What is all this "withdrawn" stuff about?

Did they involuntarily withdraw you? Is it because you didn't email them telling them you wanted to remain on reserve?

User avatar
SherlockHolmes
Posts: 327
Joined: Tue Jan 11, 2011 2:47 pm

Re: Cornell 2011 applicants

Postby SherlockHolmes » Thu Jun 09, 2011 11:37 pm

kk19131 wrote:What is all this "withdrawn" stuff about?

Did they involuntarily withdraw you? Is it because you didn't email them telling them you wanted to remain on reserve?

:shock: Fuck....

User avatar
NYC Law
Posts: 1569
Joined: Thu May 26, 2011 3:33 pm

Re: Cornell 2011 applicants

Postby NYC Law » Thu Jun 09, 2011 11:40 pm

SherlockHolmes wrote:
kk19131 wrote:What is all this "withdrawn" stuff about?

Did they involuntarily withdraw you? Is it because you didn't email them telling them you wanted to remain on reserve?

:shock: Fuck....


Does this mean you forgot to let them know you wanted to stay on Reserve?
:shock:

User avatar
Kabuo
Posts: 1114
Joined: Tue Aug 31, 2010 8:53 am

Re: Cornell 2011 applicants

Postby Kabuo » Thu Jun 09, 2011 11:43 pm

Lol, weren't these people put on reserve ages ago? It's just like Cornell to only withdraw them for no response at the same time they would have originally gotten around to re-reviewing them.

User avatar
bigjinjapan
Posts: 247
Joined: Sun Jan 16, 2011 3:02 am

Re: Cornell 2011 applicants

Postby bigjinjapan » Fri Jun 10, 2011 12:20 am

SherlockHolmes wrote:
kk19131 wrote:What is all this "withdrawn" stuff about?

Did they involuntarily withdraw you? Is it because you didn't email them telling them you wanted to remain on reserve?

:shock: Fuck....


FTW

User avatar
SherlockHolmes
Posts: 327
Joined: Tue Jan 11, 2011 2:47 pm

Re: Cornell 2011 applicants

Postby SherlockHolmes » Fri Jun 10, 2011 4:08 am

NYC Law wrote:
SherlockHolmes wrote:
kk19131 wrote:What is all this "withdrawn" stuff about?

Did they involuntarily withdraw you? Is it because you didn't email them telling them you wanted to remain on reserve?

:shock: Fuck....


Does this mean you forgot to let them know you wanted to stay on Reserve?
:shock:


Yes. I sent a LOCI and updated résumé, but never specifically stated that I wanted to stay on Reserve.

User avatar
SherlockHolmes
Posts: 327
Joined: Tue Jan 11, 2011 2:47 pm

Re: Cornell 2011 applicants

Postby SherlockHolmes » Fri Jun 10, 2011 10:06 am

I cleared everything up with admissions, that I did want to remain in consideration. So now I'm back under review :D

User avatar
gsat
Posts: 94
Joined: Thu May 05, 2011 8:00 pm

Re: Cornell 2011 applicants

Postby gsat » Fri Jun 10, 2011 12:02 pm

still on reserve 06/02 :?

User avatar
NYC Law
Posts: 1569
Joined: Thu May 26, 2011 3:33 pm

Re: Cornell 2011 applicants

Postby NYC Law » Fri Jun 10, 2011 12:04 pm

No decisions today?

User avatar
kk19131
Posts: 1054
Joined: Tue Jun 08, 2010 7:08 pm

Re: Cornell 2011 applicants

Postby kk19131 » Fri Jun 10, 2011 1:00 pm

In review 6/7 > In Review 6/10


...expecting my rejection soon.

User avatar
Kabuo
Posts: 1114
Joined: Tue Aug 31, 2010 8:53 am

Re: Cornell 2011 applicants

Postby Kabuo » Fri Jun 10, 2011 1:47 pm

Wow @ no decisions so far. Still in review 6/2.

User avatar
theturkeyisfat
Posts: 236
Joined: Sat Jun 30, 2007 2:04 am

Re: Cornell 2011 applicants

Postby theturkeyisfat » Fri Jun 10, 2011 1:55 pm

lemme in pls.

thx.

User avatar
sreichel
Posts: 152
Joined: Wed Oct 27, 2010 5:36 pm

Re: Cornell 2011 applicants

Postby sreichel » Fri Jun 10, 2011 1:56 pm

Kabuo wrote:Wow @ no decisions so far. Still in review 6/2.

same here

User avatar
NYC Law
Posts: 1569
Joined: Thu May 26, 2011 3:33 pm

Re: Cornell 2011 applicants

Postby NYC Law » Fri Jun 10, 2011 1:58 pm

Im 6/7 -> 6/10 too....

I'm getting scared, 6/3 looks like the acceptance batch :? :? :?

User avatar
theturkeyisfat
Posts: 236
Joined: Sat Jun 30, 2007 2:04 am

Re: Cornell 2011 applicants

Postby theturkeyisfat » Fri Jun 10, 2011 1:59 pm

NYC Law wrote:Im 6/7 -> 6/10 too....

I'm getting scared, 6/3 looks like the acceptance batch :? :? :?


why do you say that?

User avatar
NYC Law
Posts: 1569
Joined: Thu May 26, 2011 3:33 pm

Re: Cornell 2011 applicants

Postby NYC Law » Fri Jun 10, 2011 2:00 pm

theturkeyisfat wrote:
NYC Law wrote:Im 6/7 -> 6/10 too....

I'm getting scared, 6/3 looks like the acceptance batch :? :? :?


why do you say that?


Because Kabuo and sreichel are part of it.

User avatar
theturkeyisfat
Posts: 236
Joined: Sat Jun 30, 2007 2:04 am

Re: Cornell 2011 applicants

Postby theturkeyisfat » Fri Jun 10, 2011 2:02 pm

NYC Law wrote:
theturkeyisfat wrote:
NYC Law wrote:Im 6/7 -> 6/10 too....

I'm getting scared, 6/3 looks like the acceptance batch :? :? :?


why do you say that?


Because Kabuo and sreichel are part of it.


looks like sreichel was 6/2..

User avatar
NYC Law
Posts: 1569
Joined: Thu May 26, 2011 3:33 pm

Re: Cornell 2011 applicants

Postby NYC Law » Fri Jun 10, 2011 2:02 pm

theturkeyisfat wrote:
NYC Law wrote:
theturkeyisfat wrote:
NYC Law wrote:Im 6/7 -> 6/10 too....

I'm getting scared, 6/3 looks like the acceptance batch :? :? :?


why do you say that?


Because Kabuo and sreichel are part of it.


looks like sreichel was 6/2..


Typo, meant 6/2

User avatar
theturkeyisfat
Posts: 236
Joined: Sat Jun 30, 2007 2:04 am

Re: Cornell 2011 applicants

Postby theturkeyisfat » Fri Jun 10, 2011 2:03 pm

NYC Law wrote:Typo, meant 6/2


damn, you had me excited
Last edited by theturkeyisfat on Fri Jun 10, 2011 3:14 pm, edited 1 time in total.

User avatar
sreichel
Posts: 152
Joined: Wed Oct 27, 2010 5:36 pm

Re: Cornell 2011 applicants

Postby sreichel » Fri Jun 10, 2011 2:13 pm

NYC Law wrote:
theturkeyisfat wrote:
NYC Law wrote:Im 6/7 -> 6/10 too....

I'm getting scared, 6/3 looks like the acceptance batch :? :? :?


why do you say that?


Because Kabuo and sreichel are part of it.

As much as I would LOVE for this to be true, several people have been accepted recently and I don't think any were in the 6/2 IR date

User avatar
Perch
Posts: 517
Joined: Wed Jun 30, 2010 12:36 pm

Re: Cornell 2011 applicants

Postby Perch » Fri Jun 10, 2011 2:15 pm

I'm kinda suprised that we are seeing nothing so far today. Seemed to me like decisions were made in the AM typically.

User avatar
sreichel
Posts: 152
Joined: Wed Oct 27, 2010 5:36 pm

Re: Cornell 2011 applicants

Postby sreichel » Fri Jun 10, 2011 2:31 pm

Perch wrote:I'm kinda suprised that we are seeing nothing so far today. Seemed to me like decisions were made in the AM typically.

I was kinda feelin' today too, but it's 2:30 their time so they still have a couple hours left...

User avatar
Naked Dude
Posts: 746
Joined: Thu Apr 07, 2011 3:09 pm

Re: Cornell 2011 applicants

Postby Naked Dude » Fri Jun 10, 2011 2:54 pm

Still just one Reserve review date @ 6/6. Here's hoping...

User avatar
Kabuo
Posts: 1114
Joined: Tue Aug 31, 2010 8:53 am

Re: Cornell 2011 applicants

Postby Kabuo » Fri Jun 10, 2011 3:25 pm

Didn't they take last Friday off? Maybe they take every Friday off in June.

User avatar
NYC Law
Posts: 1569
Joined: Thu May 26, 2011 3:33 pm

Re: Cornell 2011 applicants

Postby NYC Law » Fri Jun 10, 2011 3:26 pm

Blah, looks like it'll be another weekend of false hope and fantasizing about joining the Cornell A Cappella group.




Return to “Law School Acceptances, Denials, and Waitlists”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: uhwrestler and 8 guests