BlueDiamond wrote:DHB wrote:cinephile wrote:Even though the chances of getting in off reserve are probably slight for me, I'm going to send a LOCI and hope for the best. Cornell was my top choice and I suppose I should be pleased that I wasn't outright rejected.
If it is your top choice, I would definitely include a statement like, "If admitted, I WILL matriculate and withdraw any other commitments."
I'd write this in there even if it isnt true.. law schools lie to us all the time.. even Cornell staff who have told everyone still waiting on decisions in this thread that theyd have decisions already and they still dont
Thanks guys. Well, it is true, I definitely would. Will be sending that LOCI today.