Stanford Law School 2011 Applicants (Pics)

Share Your Experiences, Read About Other Experiences. Please keep posts organized by school and expected year of graduation.
User avatar
Knock
Posts: 5152
Joined: Wed Jun 10, 2009 3:09 pm

Re: Stanford Law School 2011 Applicants (Pics)

Postby Knock » Sat Feb 05, 2011 7:07 pm

Sweet, please share it with me when you're done!

User avatar
cardinals1989
Posts: 1191
Joined: Sat Jun 19, 2010 1:04 pm

Re: Stanford Law School 2011 Applicants (Pics)

Postby cardinals1989 » Sat Feb 05, 2011 7:47 pm

Knock wrote:Sweet, please share it with me when you're done!


Will do..but how do you share it w/o revealing the owner name?? (I fail at Google Docs)

User avatar
Knock
Posts: 5152
Joined: Wed Jun 10, 2009 3:09 pm

Re: Stanford Law School 2011 Applicants (Pics)

Postby Knock » Sat Feb 05, 2011 8:01 pm

cardinals1989 wrote:
Knock wrote:Sweet, please share it with me when you're done!


Will do..but how do you share it w/o revealing the owner name?? (I fail at Google Docs)


No clue, maybe ask Dulcatis?

User avatar
arism87
Posts: 1311
Joined: Sat Sep 04, 2010 7:46 pm

Re: Stanford Law School 2011 Applicants (Pics)

Postby arism87 » Sat Feb 05, 2011 8:02 pm

Thanks for the support earlier! I was writing from my phone so I didn't say much but GOOD LUCK to you all, I hope you get your phone calls soon!

User avatar
88rabbits
Posts: 12
Joined: Sat Feb 05, 2011 10:34 pm

Re: Stanford Law School 2011 Applicants (Pics)

Postby 88rabbits » Sat Feb 05, 2011 10:39 pm

Gah! DLS for Stanford freaks me out sigh...

Long time lurker and fellow applicant too. Everyone here seemed so nice and supportive that I wanted to join the love, if you dont mind. :wink:

Good luck everyone.

jrose5
Posts: 660
Joined: Tue Feb 01, 2011 7:54 pm

Re: Stanford Law School 2011 Applicants (Pics)

Postby jrose5 » Sat Feb 05, 2011 10:41 pm

Out of curiosity, how long did it take for you guys to go from under review to DLS at SLS?

My app was forwarded to committee for review on 1/28, so I realize it'll be awhile for me. Nevertheless, I'm still curious to know approximately how long the wait is.

pride09
Posts: 87
Joined: Wed Jan 05, 2011 9:50 pm

Re: Stanford Law School 2011 Applicants (Pics)

Postby pride09 » Sat Feb 05, 2011 10:51 pm

jrose5 wrote:Out of curiosity, how long did it take for you guys to go from under review to DLS at SLS?

My app was forwarded to committee for review on 1/28, so I realize it'll be awhile for me. Nevertheless, I'm still curious to know approximately how long the wait is.


I wonder about us too. Mine wasn't forwarded until 2/2--my form B arrived before Feb but I don't like that my official date is after the submission deadline.

User avatar
arism87
Posts: 1311
Joined: Sat Sep 04, 2010 7:46 pm

Re: Stanford Law School 2011 Applicants (Pics)

Postby arism87 » Sat Feb 05, 2011 10:57 pm

pride09 wrote:
jrose5 wrote:Out of curiosity, how long did it take for you guys to go from under review to DLS at SLS?

My app was forwarded to committee for review on 1/28, so I realize it'll be awhile for me. Nevertheless, I'm still curious to know approximately how long the wait is.


I wonder about us too. Mine wasn't forwarded until 2/2--my form B arrived before Feb but I don't like that my official date is after the submission deadline.


It seems to have been really fast for some people who are admitted-- dings take a little longer (I got mine this week after going under review mid-November), and I'm thinking anyone in the middle is in for a bit of a wait.

User avatar
Raramuri415
Posts: 61
Joined: Wed Dec 08, 2010 3:19 am

Re: Stanford Law School 2011 Applicants (Pics)

Postby Raramuri415 » Sat Feb 05, 2011 11:05 pm

88rabbits wrote:Gah! DLS for Stanford freaks me out sigh...

Long time lurker and fellow applicant too. Everyone here seemed so nice and supportive that I wanted to join the love, if you dont mind. :wink:

Good luck everyone.


Sorry to hear the news. Would you mind sharing when you went under review?

User avatar
CosmoLaw
Posts: 257
Joined: Fri Jan 07, 2011 7:58 pm

Re: Stanford Law School 2011 Applicants (Pics)

Postby CosmoLaw » Sat Feb 05, 2011 11:09 pm

arism87 wrote:
It seems to have been really fast for some people who are admitted-- dings take a little longer (I got mine this week after going under review mid-November), and I'm thinking anyone in the middle is in for a bit of a wait.



sorry arism

User avatar
arism87
Posts: 1311
Joined: Sat Sep 04, 2010 7:46 pm

Re: Stanford Law School 2011 Applicants (Pics)

Postby arism87 » Sat Feb 05, 2011 11:13 pm

CosmoLaw wrote:
arism87 wrote:
It seems to have been really fast for some people who are admitted-- dings take a little longer (I got mine this week after going under review mid-November), and I'm thinking anyone in the middle is in for a bit of a wait.



sorry arism


Eh, the GPA is too low, can't take it too personally! :) Thanks

r6_philly
Posts: 10707
Joined: Sat Dec 19, 2009 4:32 pm

Re: Stanford Law School 2011 Applicants (Pics)

Postby r6_philly » Sun Feb 06, 2011 12:05 am

arism87 wrote:
Eh, the GPA is too low, can't take it too personally! :) Thanks


You have great options nonetheless, so I will be seeing you at one the ASWs, soon!

User avatar
cardinals1989
Posts: 1191
Joined: Sat Jun 19, 2010 1:04 pm

Re: Stanford Law School 2011 Applicants (Pics)

Postby cardinals1989 » Sun Feb 06, 2011 1:09 am

Per request, here is my spreadsheet. It looked a lot better on Excel before Google Docs screwed with it :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: .

https://spreadsheets.google.com/ccc?key ... y=CMKciZYG

4102011
Posts: 1724
Joined: Sat Feb 06, 2010 9:00 pm

Re: Stanford Law School 2011 Applicants (Pics)

Postby 4102011 » Sun Feb 06, 2011 1:14 am

I loooove spreadsheets <3 <3 <3 v nice :)

User avatar
glitched
Posts: 1040
Joined: Wed May 19, 2010 9:50 am

Re: Stanford Law School 2011 Applicants (Pics)

Postby glitched » Sun Feb 06, 2011 1:15 am

cardinals1989 wrote:Per request, here is my spreadsheet. It looked a lot better on Excel before Google Docs screwed with it :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: .

https://spreadsheets.google.com/ccc?key ... y=CMKciZYG


this is actually really nice. thank you for this! :)

User avatar
cardinals1989
Posts: 1191
Joined: Sat Jun 19, 2010 1:04 pm

Re: Stanford Law School 2011 Applicants (Pics)

Postby cardinals1989 » Sun Feb 06, 2011 1:15 am

dulcatis wrote:I loooove spreadsheets <3 <3 <3 v nice :)


:)

Also, I only put in there schools I am interested in, but anyone feel free to update. I may also post this in a separate topic if people think it is useful.

r6_philly
Posts: 10707
Joined: Sat Dec 19, 2009 4:32 pm

Re: Stanford Law School 2011 Applicants (Pics)

Postby r6_philly » Sun Feb 06, 2011 1:48 am

I must admit I was daydreaming about Stanford today.

User avatar
The Stig
Posts: 567
Joined: Sat Oct 30, 2010 12:27 pm

Re: Stanford Law School 2011 Applicants (Pics)

Postby The Stig » Sun Feb 06, 2011 1:48 am

cardinals1989 wrote:
dulcatis wrote:I loooove spreadsheets <3 <3 <3 v nice :)


:)

Also, I only put in there schools I am interested in, but anyone feel free to update. I may also post this in a separate topic if people think it is useful.


Sweet spreadsheet! I love the font, very classy...

User avatar
Raramuri415
Posts: 61
Joined: Wed Dec 08, 2010 3:19 am

Re: Stanford Law School 2011 Applicants (Pics)

Postby Raramuri415 » Sun Feb 06, 2011 2:18 am

cardinals1989 wrote:Per request, here is my spreadsheet. It looked a lot better on Excel before Google Docs screwed with it :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: .

https://spreadsheets.google.com/ccc?key ... y=CMKciZYG


Well done sir.

User avatar
Dany
Posts: 11580
Joined: Mon Sep 28, 2009 3:00 pm

Re: Stanford Law School 2011 Applicants (Pics)

Postby Dany » Sun Feb 06, 2011 2:29 am

cardinals1989 wrote:
dulcatis wrote:I loooove spreadsheets <3 <3 <3 v nice :)


:)

Also, I only put in there schools I am interested in, but anyone feel free to update. I may also post this in a separate topic if people think it is useful.

Blatant anti-Chicago trolling. :p

;)

User avatar
cardinals1989
Posts: 1191
Joined: Sat Jun 19, 2010 1:04 pm

Re: Stanford Law School 2011 Applicants (Pics)

Postby cardinals1989 » Sun Feb 06, 2011 2:33 am

eskimo wrote:
cardinals1989 wrote:
dulcatis wrote:I loooove spreadsheets <3 <3 <3 v nice :)


:)

Also, I only put in there schools I am interested in, but anyone feel free to update. I may also post this in a separate topic if people think it is useful.

Blatant anti-Chicago trolling. :p

;)


:lol: Maybe I wouldn't be trolling Chicago if they would have given me a fee waiver. :evil: :evil:

User avatar
SLS2011
Posts: 59
Joined: Thu Feb 03, 2011 12:54 am

Re: Stanford Law School 2011 Applicants (Pics)

Postby SLS2011 » Sun Feb 06, 2011 5:21 am

Hi SLS applicants,

I'm glad that I found you guys here. I used to feel very lonely until I came across this thread. It is a maddening process. :o

l000needles
Posts: 36
Joined: Wed Jan 26, 2011 9:57 pm

Re: Stanford Law School 2011 Applicants (Pics)

Postby l000needles » Sun Feb 06, 2011 12:21 pm

cardinals1989 wrote:Per request, here is my spreadsheet. It looked a lot better on Excel before Google Docs screwed with it :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: .

https://spreadsheets.google.com/ccc?key ... y=CMKciZYG


Lol @ H168

User avatar
ela7117
Posts: 54
Joined: Fri Jul 16, 2010 11:49 am

Re: Stanford Law School 2011 Applicants (Pics)

Postby ela7117 » Sun Feb 06, 2011 1:23 pm

Hi all, will add to the spreadsheet in a minute, but just as a heads up, I got a DLS sent 2/5, was under review since 11/19. good luck to the rest of you.

User avatar
cardinals1989
Posts: 1191
Joined: Sat Jun 19, 2010 1:04 pm

Re: Stanford Law School 2011 Applicants (Pics)

Postby cardinals1989 » Sun Feb 06, 2011 1:27 pm

ela7117 wrote:Hi all, will add to the spreadsheet in a minute, but just as a heads up, I got a DLS sent 2/5, was under review since 11/19. good luck to the rest of you.


:( Sorry, ela. That's strange that DLS updated on 2/5, a Saturday. It also makes this small veil of comfort I call the weekend no longer safe.




Return to “Law School Acceptances, Denials, and Waitlists”