Stanford Law School 2011 Applicants (Pics)

Share Your Experiences, Read About Other Experiences. Please keep posts organized by school and expected year of graduation.
l000needles
Posts: 36
Joined: Wed Jan 26, 2011 9:57 pm

Re: Stanford Law School 2011 Applicants (Pics)

Postby l000needles » Thu Feb 03, 2011 4:49 pm

Haha, I like the people who accidentally wrote in 2011 for their October and November UR dates in that spreadsheet.


User avatar
Knock
Posts: 5152
Joined: Wed Jun 10, 2009 3:09 pm

Re: Stanford Law School 2011 Applicants (Pics)

Postby Knock » Thu Feb 03, 2011 4:54 pm



Use the "form" link to input your data.

Aggiegrad2011
Posts: 1514
Joined: Sat Jun 05, 2010 6:42 pm

Re: Stanford Law School 2011 Applicants (Pics)

Postby Aggiegrad2011 » Thu Feb 03, 2011 4:58 pm

Decision letter in my hand. I guess that means it's a ding even before I open it? LOL.

User avatar
Knock
Posts: 5152
Joined: Wed Jun 10, 2009 3:09 pm

Re: Stanford Law School 2011 Applicants (Pics)

Postby Knock » Thu Feb 03, 2011 4:59 pm

Aggiegrad2011 wrote:Decision letter in my hand. I guess that means it's a ding even before I open it? LOL.


Sorry Aggiegrad :cry:.

Aggiegrad2011
Posts: 1514
Joined: Sat Jun 05, 2010 6:42 pm

Re: Stanford Law School 2011 Applicants (Pics)

Postby Aggiegrad2011 » Thu Feb 03, 2011 5:01 pm

Knock wrote:
Aggiegrad2011 wrote:Decision letter in my hand. I guess that means it's a ding even before I open it? LOL.


Sorry Aggiegrad :cry:.


Meh, it was like 500x reach. My numbers put my squarely in the top 20 schools at best. At the end of the day, only #'s matter.

User avatar
cardinals1989
Posts: 1191
Joined: Sat Jun 19, 2010 1:04 pm

Re: Stanford Law School 2011 Applicants (Pics)

Postby cardinals1989 » Thu Feb 03, 2011 6:02 pm

Tomorrow's the day! Hold on to your hats!!

User avatar
bleedblue
Posts: 140
Joined: Tue Oct 26, 2010 10:39 am

Re: Stanford Law School 2011 Applicants (Pics)

Postby bleedblue » Thu Feb 03, 2011 6:04 pm

cardinals1989 wrote:Tomorrow's the day! Hold on to your hats!!


Vertex hacked your profile Cardinals... but I hope whichever one of you that is that you are right.

User avatar
cardinals1989
Posts: 1191
Joined: Sat Jun 19, 2010 1:04 pm

Re: Stanford Law School 2011 Applicants (Pics)

Postby cardinals1989 » Thu Feb 03, 2011 6:06 pm

bleedblue wrote:
cardinals1989 wrote:Tomorrow's the day! Hold on to your hats!!


Vertex hacked your profile Cardinals... but I hope whichever one of you that is that you are right.

:mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

l000needles
Posts: 36
Joined: Wed Jan 26, 2011 9:57 pm

Re: Stanford Law School 2011 Applicants (Pics)

Postby l000needles » Thu Feb 03, 2011 7:47 pm

Damnit! I got a call from a private number with a woman asking for me and I got excited it might be the Deal herself. Turns out it was just my doctor's assistant reminding me I have an appointment tomorrow. WWWTTTTFFFFFFFFFFF

User avatar
CosmoLaw
Posts: 257
Joined: Fri Jan 07, 2011 7:58 pm

Re: Stanford Law School 2011 Applicants (Pics)

Postby CosmoLaw » Thu Feb 03, 2011 7:58 pm

is this the silence before the storm? I hope so... the storm of acceptances!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

User avatar
Knock
Posts: 5152
Joined: Wed Jun 10, 2009 3:09 pm

Re: Stanford Law School 2011 Applicants (Pics)

Postby Knock » Thu Feb 03, 2011 8:03 pm

CosmoLaw wrote:is this the silence before the storm? I hope so... the storm of acceptances!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


You. I like you.

User avatar
CosmoLaw
Posts: 257
Joined: Fri Jan 07, 2011 7:58 pm

Re: Stanford Law School 2011 Applicants (Pics)

Postby CosmoLaw » Thu Feb 03, 2011 8:11 pm

Knock wrote:
CosmoLaw wrote:is this the silence before the storm? I hope so... the storm of acceptances!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


You. I like you.


Right back at ya Knock

User avatar
moxiepostulate
Posts: 128
Joined: Fri Jun 11, 2010 4:44 pm

Re: Stanford Law School 2011 Applicants (Pics)

Postby moxiepostulate » Thu Feb 03, 2011 8:26 pm

Knock wrote:I glanced at the spreadsheets, just wanted to share my lol at Moxiepostulate's "marriage proposal" in the "any special SLS notes" :lol:.


:D Seriously though, I practically offered my firstborn/ the entire market value for the content of my ovaries. There's nothing left to LOCI.

User avatar
cardinals1989
Posts: 1191
Joined: Sat Jun 19, 2010 1:04 pm

Re: Stanford Law School 2011 Applicants (Pics)

Postby cardinals1989 » Thu Feb 03, 2011 8:42 pm

moxiepostulate wrote:
Knock wrote:I glanced at the spreadsheets, just wanted to share my lol at Moxiepostulate's "marriage proposal" in the "any special SLS notes" :lol:.


:D Seriously though, I practically offered my firstborn/ the entire market value for the content of my ovaries. There's nothing left to LOCI.


Excellent verbal use of "LOCI."

User avatar
hiddenfist
Posts: 83
Joined: Sat Aug 21, 2010 2:13 pm

Re: Stanford Law School 2011 Applicants (Pics)

Postby hiddenfist » Thu Feb 03, 2011 9:48 pm

oh shit we were supposed to send LOCIs?

r6_philly
Posts: 10707
Joined: Sat Dec 19, 2009 4:32 pm

Re: Stanford Law School 2011 Applicants (Pics)

Postby r6_philly » Thu Feb 03, 2011 9:50 pm

cardinals1989 wrote:Tomorrow's the day! Hold on to your hats!!

User avatar
BackToTheOldHouse
Posts: 862
Joined: Wed Jul 14, 2010 4:03 pm

Re: Stanford Law School 2011 Applicants (Pics)

Postby BackToTheOldHouse » Fri Feb 04, 2011 12:50 am

r6_philly wrote:
cardinals1989 wrote:Tomorrow's the day! Hold on to your hats!!


Hat held, check.

User avatar
cardinals1989
Posts: 1191
Joined: Sat Jun 19, 2010 1:04 pm

Re: Stanford Law School 2011 Applicants (Pics)

Postby cardinals1989 » Fri Feb 04, 2011 11:19 am

Things that are sad about my life: I check status checkers for CA schools when I damn well know they have not had a chance to update today. Le sigh.
Last edited by cardinals1989 on Fri Feb 04, 2011 11:35 am, edited 1 time in total.

4102011
Posts: 1724
Joined: Sat Feb 06, 2010 9:00 pm

Re: Stanford Law School 2011 Applicants (Pics)

Postby 4102011 » Fri Feb 04, 2011 11:26 am

I had a dream last night that I got DLS :(

It was a very sad dream :cry:

User avatar
CosmoLaw
Posts: 257
Joined: Fri Jan 07, 2011 7:58 pm

Re: Stanford Law School 2011 Applicants (Pics)

Postby CosmoLaw » Fri Feb 04, 2011 11:35 am

dulcatis wrote:I had a dream last night that I got DLS :(

It was a very sad dream :cry:



I had a dream I was admitted. It was euphoria. I woke up. Now it's just sad.

User avatar
glitched
Posts: 1040
Joined: Wed May 19, 2010 9:50 am

Re: Stanford Law School 2011 Applicants (Pics)

Postby glitched » Fri Feb 04, 2011 11:39 am

CosmoLaw wrote:
dulcatis wrote:I had a dream last night that I got DLS :(

It was a very sad dream :cry:



I had a dream I was admitted. It was euphoria. I woke up. Now it's just sad.


I had a dream I was eating a sandwich. Now I am eating a sandwich. All is happy.

LegallyBrunette3
Posts: 55
Joined: Mon Jan 03, 2011 5:14 pm

Re: Stanford Law School 2011 Applicants (Pics)

Postby LegallyBrunette3 » Fri Feb 04, 2011 11:42 am

cardinals1989 wrote:Things that are sad about my life: I check status checkers for CA schools when I damn well know they have not had a chance to update today. Le sigh.


I do that every day!!! But didn't someone the other day mention that Dean Deal called around 8 or 9 am EST? So you never know I guess...

User avatar
CosmoLaw
Posts: 257
Joined: Fri Jan 07, 2011 7:58 pm

Re: Stanford Law School 2011 Applicants (Pics)

Postby CosmoLaw » Fri Feb 04, 2011 11:42 am

glitched wrote:
CosmoLaw wrote:
dulcatis wrote:I had a dream last night that I got DLS :(

It was a very sad dream :cry:



I had a dream I was admitted. It was euphoria. I woke up. Now it's just sad.


I had a dream I was eating a sandwich. Now I am eating a sandwich. All is happy.



LMAO. Well Played.

r6_philly
Posts: 10707
Joined: Sat Dec 19, 2009 4:32 pm

Re: Stanford Law School 2011 Applicants (Pics)

Postby r6_philly » Fri Feb 04, 2011 12:23 pm

Today is ... not the day?




Return to “Law School Acceptances, Denials, and Waitlists”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: JazzyMac, jyzhao3, Keilz, MSNbot Media, ThorB and 20 guests