Case Western Reserve University School of Law 2011

Share Your Experiences, Read About Other Experiences. Please keep posts organized by school and expected year of graduation.
User avatar
lifestooquick
Posts: 1200
Joined: Wed Feb 17, 2010 3:13 pm

Re: Case Western Reserve University School of Law 2011

Postby lifestooquick » Fri Dec 03, 2010 9:35 pm

The Gentleman wrote:Submitted my app earlier this week. Good luck everybody!

And I'm sure this has been answered, but what's the turnaround time been so far? Could I expect to hear back before January?

Nobody has heard anything yet. There are a bunch of us who have "Decision Rendered" on the status checker (and have for a few days now) but haven't officially heard anything yet.

ran12
Posts: 1003
Joined: Sun Oct 31, 2010 4:28 pm

Re: Case Western Reserve University School of Law 2011

Postby ran12 » Fri Dec 03, 2010 10:22 pm

Yea they essentially lied b/c they said decision emails by 5pm.

User avatar
lifestooquick
Posts: 1200
Joined: Wed Feb 17, 2010 3:13 pm

Re: Case Western Reserve University School of Law 2011

Postby lifestooquick » Fri Dec 03, 2010 10:31 pm

ran12 wrote:Yea they essentially lied b/c they said decision emails by 5pm.

Well they fail. Thanks for asking and sharing the info though!

User avatar
lifestooquick
Posts: 1200
Joined: Wed Feb 17, 2010 3:13 pm

Re: Case Western Reserve University School of Law 2011

Postby lifestooquick » Mon Dec 06, 2010 11:13 am

In via email! :)

User avatar
Claudius
Posts: 82
Joined: Fri Jun 25, 2010 3:01 pm

Re: Case Western Reserve University School of Law 2011

Postby Claudius » Mon Dec 06, 2010 11:54 am

lifestooquick wrote:In via email! :)


Congratulations! Let us know if the scholarship emails come in today, too.

User avatar
lifestooquick
Posts: 1200
Joined: Wed Feb 17, 2010 3:13 pm

Re: Case Western Reserve University School of Law 2011

Postby lifestooquick » Mon Dec 06, 2010 12:05 pm

Claudius wrote:
lifestooquick wrote:In via email! :)


Congratulations! Let us know if the scholarship emails come in today, too.

Thanks! No word on scholly info yet. I'll definitely update if I hear anything though!

dstr15
Posts: 82
Joined: Sat Apr 17, 2010 12:55 am

Re: Case Western Reserve University School of Law 2011

Postby dstr15 » Mon Dec 06, 2010 1:53 pm

lifestooquick wrote:In via email! :)


+1, congratz lifestooquick! and good luck to everyone else who is still waiting.

User avatar
Spinozist21
Posts: 522
Joined: Fri Mar 26, 2010 11:23 am

Re: Case Western Reserve University School of Law 2011

Postby Spinozist21 » Mon Dec 06, 2010 1:56 pm

What the hell? It took you guys a WEEK after you guys got the "decision rendered" to get your decision? That's crazy!

Congrats all.

amg131s
Posts: 63
Joined: Mon Sep 06, 2010 8:31 pm

Re: Case Western Reserve University School of Law 2011

Postby amg131s » Mon Dec 06, 2010 1:57 pm

my status checker still says "committee review" but is now as of 12/6. is this what everyone else had who heard from case today?

User avatar
Spinozist21
Posts: 522
Joined: Fri Mar 26, 2010 11:23 am

Re: Case Western Reserve University School of Law 2011

Postby Spinozist21 » Mon Dec 06, 2010 1:59 pm

amg131s wrote:my status checker still says "committee review" but is now as of 12/6. is this what everyone else had who heard from case today?


Hell I dont even get that...I still have "committee review" 11/9 :roll:

User avatar
swilson215
Posts: 1109
Joined: Tue Dec 30, 2008 4:35 pm

Re: Case Western Reserve University School of Law 2011

Postby swilson215 » Mon Dec 06, 2010 2:03 pm

Spinozist21 wrote:
amg131s wrote:my status checker still says "committee review" but is now as of 12/6. is this what everyone else had who heard from case today?


Hell I dont even get that...I still have "committee review" 11/9 :roll:


Don't worry. I still have "Eapp Receipt" 11/9. :evil:

User avatar
Spinozist21
Posts: 522
Joined: Fri Mar 26, 2010 11:23 am

Re: Case Western Reserve University School of Law 2011

Postby Spinozist21 » Mon Dec 06, 2010 2:05 pm

swilson215 wrote:
Spinozist21 wrote:
amg131s wrote:my status checker still says "committee review" but is now as of 12/6. is this what everyone else had who heard from case today?


Hell I dont even get that...I still have "committee review" 11/9 :roll:


Don't worry. I still have "Eapp Receipt" 11/9. :evil:


What the hell? Oh well...whatever.

User avatar
Claudius
Posts: 82
Joined: Fri Jun 25, 2010 3:01 pm

Re: Case Western Reserve University School of Law 2011

Postby Claudius » Mon Dec 06, 2010 2:11 pm

swilson215 wrote:
Don't worry. I still have "Eapp Receipt" 11/9. :evil:


I would call about this one. I'm not even sure that means your application is complete.

amg131s
Posts: 63
Joined: Mon Sep 06, 2010 8:31 pm

Re: Case Western Reserve University School of Law 2011

Postby amg131s » Mon Dec 06, 2010 2:12 pm

Spinozist21 wrote:
swilson215 wrote:
Spinozist21 wrote:
amg131s wrote:my status checker still says "committee review" but is now as of 12/6. is this what everyone else had who heard from case today?


Hell I dont even get that...I still have "committee review" 11/9 :roll:


Don't worry. I still have "Eapp Receipt" 11/9. :evil:


What the hell? Oh well...whatever.


my first impressions of the case admissions office isn't that great. i'm from missouri and they have my residency as "mi" which is the state abbreviation for michigan (missouri is "mo"). it's a small error, but no other law school made the mistake.

User avatar
Spinozist21
Posts: 522
Joined: Fri Mar 26, 2010 11:23 am

Re: Case Western Reserve University School of Law 2011

Postby Spinozist21 » Mon Dec 06, 2010 2:48 pm

amg131s wrote:
Spinozist21 wrote:
swilson215 wrote:
Spinozist21 wrote:
Hell I dont even get that...I still have "committee review" 11/9 :roll:


Don't worry. I still have "Eapp Receipt" 11/9. :evil:


What the hell? Oh well...whatever.


my first impressions of the case admissions office isn't that great. i'm from missouri and they have my residency as "mi" which is the state abbreviation for michigan (missouri is "mo"). it's a small error, but no other law school made the mistake.


Its whatever now...I am just kinda in a weird mood about this cycle now.

User avatar
skirschner1
Posts: 98
Joined: Sat Oct 02, 2010 10:27 pm

Re: Case Western Reserve University School of Law 2011

Postby skirschner1 » Mon Dec 06, 2010 2:50 pm

amg131s wrote:my status checker still says "committee review" but is now as of 12/6. is this what everyone else had who heard from case today?

Just checked and now I have decision rendered as of today with the two boxes as well. I think I should be in but I guess I'm in for a little bit of a wait before I know for sure.

User avatar
Spinozist21
Posts: 522
Joined: Fri Mar 26, 2010 11:23 am

Re: Case Western Reserve University School of Law 2011

Postby Spinozist21 » Mon Dec 06, 2010 2:53 pm

skirschner1 wrote:
amg131s wrote:my status checker still says "committee review" but is now as of 12/6. is this what everyone else had who heard from case today?

Just checked and now I have decision rendered as of today with the two boxes as well. I think I should be in but I guess I'm in for a little bit of a wait before I know for sure.


When did you go complete???

User avatar
Spack
Posts: 180
Joined: Fri Oct 29, 2010 2:31 pm

Re: Case Western Reserve University School of Law 2011

Postby Spack » Mon Dec 06, 2010 2:58 pm

Still under "reveiw" since 11/9. I really really really want to get in :(

User avatar
skirschner1
Posts: 98
Joined: Sat Oct 02, 2010 10:27 pm

Re: Case Western Reserve University School of Law 2011

Postby skirschner1 » Mon Dec 06, 2010 3:01 pm

Spinozist21 wrote:
skirschner1 wrote:
amg131s wrote:my status checker still says "committee review" but is now as of 12/6. is this what everyone else had who heard from case today?

Just checked and now I have decision rendered as of today with the two boxes as well. I think I should be in but I guess I'm in for a little bit of a wait before I know for sure.


When did you go complete???


I dont remember honestly but I know I sent it on 11/1 and was in review as of 11/19. Maybe I was complete as of 11/9 or something like that. And actually I just got the email from Case and I'm officially in.

User avatar
Spinozist21
Posts: 522
Joined: Fri Mar 26, 2010 11:23 am

Re: Case Western Reserve University School of Law 2011

Postby Spinozist21 » Mon Dec 06, 2010 3:03 pm

skirschner1 wrote:
Spinozist21 wrote:
skirschner1 wrote:
amg131s wrote:my status checker still says "committee review" but is now as of 12/6. is this what everyone else had who heard from case today?

Just checked and now I have decision rendered as of today with the two boxes as well. I think I should be in but I guess I'm in for a little bit of a wait before I know for sure.


When did you go complete???


I dont remember honestly but I know I sent it on 11/1 and was in review as of 11/19. Maybe I was complete as of 11/9 or something like that. And actually I just got the email from Case and I'm officially in.


What are your numbers, if I may ask?

I dont understand how I was under-review 11/9 and haven't received a decision yet.

User avatar
lifestooquick
Posts: 1200
Joined: Wed Feb 17, 2010 3:13 pm

Re: Case Western Reserve University School of Law 2011

Postby lifestooquick » Mon Dec 06, 2010 3:04 pm

skirschner1 wrote:I dont remember honestly but I know I sent it on 11/1 and was in review as of 11/19. Maybe I was complete as of 11/9 or something like that. And actually I just got the email from Case and I'm officially in.


CONGRATS! :)

User avatar
Spinozist21
Posts: 522
Joined: Fri Mar 26, 2010 11:23 am

Re: Case Western Reserve University School of Law 2011

Postby Spinozist21 » Mon Dec 06, 2010 3:05 pm

Spack wrote:Still under "reveiw" since 11/9. I really really really want to get in :(


They have forgotten about us Spack. :lol:

User avatar
Spinozist21
Posts: 522
Joined: Fri Mar 26, 2010 11:23 am

Re: Case Western Reserve University School of Law 2011

Postby Spinozist21 » Mon Dec 06, 2010 3:06 pm

Congrats to those of you who have gotten in already.

User avatar
lifestooquick
Posts: 1200
Joined: Wed Feb 17, 2010 3:13 pm

Re: Case Western Reserve University School of Law 2011

Postby lifestooquick » Mon Dec 06, 2010 3:09 pm

Spinozist21 wrote:Congrats to those of you who have gotten in already.

Thanks. I really hope you hear soon!!!!

User avatar
skirschner1
Posts: 98
Joined: Sat Oct 02, 2010 10:27 pm

Re: Case Western Reserve University School of Law 2011

Postby skirschner1 » Mon Dec 06, 2010 3:20 pm

What are your numbers, if I may ask?

I dont understand how I was under-review 11/9 and haven't received a decision yet.[/quote]

160/3.53. Virtually no softs haha.




Return to “Law School Acceptances, Denials, and Waitlists”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Aquinas, dianersg, ellielaw, Justtrying2help, kadams, lawschoolbound2017, michelekfla, MSNbot Media, whodareswins and 43 guests